Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Not you, the time!! But we'll see about that. Vitory
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Ziiko wrote:
I challenged Pool888 for Deidara on PS3, I'll let you guys know the results...
It's been a week, since I challenged Pool888. And he hasn't replied. I get Deidara for PS3 for his inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:04 pm

since no1 got kabuto for the ps3 any1 mind if i take em? i'd gladly show ya'll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:32 pm

lightmasrai wrote:
since no1 got kabuto for the ps3 any1 mind if i take em? i'd gladly show ya'll

Kabuto for PS3 is taken. feel free to challenge the current title holder via PM.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Ok if that works than cool. I do have one more suggestion tho; can you edit the pro listings so that all the 360 are on one side and all the ps3 the other? it would make it easier for people who only have one system lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:49 pm

Tysis wrote:
Ok if that works than cool. I do have one more suggestion tho; can you edit the pro listings so that all the 360 are on one side and all the ps3 the other? it would make it easier for people who only have one system lol.

Yeah why don't we? Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:52 am

yellow = 360, orange = ps3
Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:18 am

hmmm how about hinata for ps3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:38 am

frm wat ive seen u deserve the hinata title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:05 am

Thanks, that's even better than just putting them on different sides lol.

I would like the Killer Bee spot for 360 preaze! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 am

Hey could you put me down for Naruto (Rasen Shuriken.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I would like to have the spot for Choji PS3 EDIT: Changed my mind dont want it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:17 pm

shadow9794 wrote:
frm wat ive seen u deserve the hinata title
LOL, thts a complement coming from someone as strong as you, thanks man
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 pm

Fought Shadow for the Itachi Title won 2 out of 3 good games.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 pm

Cinik the color idea was genius. You get a sticker for that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:13 am

I'll challenge you, Jeuce for your Taka Sasuke spot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:15 am

«ﮋᴏɧɲɳץ» wrote:
Cinik the color idea was genius. You get a sticker for that one.

ty. tysis suggested organizing it and i thought that different colors would be the easiest thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:20 am

Godless wrote:
I'll challenge you, Jeuce for your Taka Sasuke spot.
you have to pm him. Its in the rules
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 am

Derp. My bad.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:25 am

hey im new here but i know i can kick anyones butt! i also want to have the "Itachi" spot so who ever has it now "i challenge you"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 am

oh ma god, read the ********************************* rules!!!!! OR read two posts UP. -_- And add me and see if you can beat me Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:28 am

I fought with ziiko for the title of Deidara best of 3 matches I won 2-0 he bring a great fight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:29 am

better than me? jk maybe ill try deidara for my 2nd title...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:09 am

Good shit DHDC7! we'll play soon... da bomb

Last edited by Ziiko on Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:10 am

mmm... what do u mean with good shit?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 14 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 14 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next