Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 am

That you played really good ^_^ gratz!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 am

lol thanks ziiko and sorry my english is the worst on arashi... lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 am

Nice quote u got there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Unless somebody challenges me soon I'm gonna have to take Kakashi or Itachi soon. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Lordspectrex told me that he doesn't want tobi but i think he needs to say it himself
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 pm

I was challenged for a spot! hmm I havent really been playing this game what with my whole I hate this game its broken as shit. I'll play for the spot though.......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:15 pm

could i have the choji spot for ps3? no one seems to be occupying it and i'm fairly good with him ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 pm

Kan I haz Shino(PS3)? DHDC7 is too good Crying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:44 pm

i'll take konan ( PS3 ) since no one wants her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:06 am

I played with JUECE fot the sasuke taka title I won 2-0 he put a great match
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 am

*Looks at DHDC7's post*

^ He's on fire! rage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 am

just challenged nathan for his sasuke CTS title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 am

i beat DHC7 taka sauske title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:19 am

Hmm, guess i'll challenge the current Minato player for his title. This oughta be fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:06 pm

lol, me and 4life chllenged each other... we traded titles, i have neji now, and he has my sakura
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 am

oh i decided to give my kakashi ps3 title away to whoever wishes... O_o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:28 am

I want it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am

Darksprit7 has Jiraiya, Itachi AND Kirin for PS3 lol.
I PM'ed him, but he' s innactive.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:04 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Can i get the hidan spot but catastrophe_00 haven't been on since Fri 04 Feb 2011, 03:08.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:20 pm

I challenged JTHREATS for minato title around 1 and half or 2 weeks ago... do u know if he's active he only replied my PM 2 weeks o 1 and half week ago :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:34 pm

my bad dude totally forgot about you lol ill be back home wednesday to play you for Minato. Thanks for being patient
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:44 pm

yeah lol dnt worry I dont like the idea to get a title with no fight
ok dude message me when u get home
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:00 pm

I'd like to battle for Suigetsu :P
PS3 btw Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Spyroul. if you win, you better train up cus I might come and steal it from you rage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 15 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 15 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 25  Next