Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Empty
PostSubject: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Lmao what kind of dumbass question is this?

Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Untitled-1
Btw Wii sucks. Proof ------------^
If Shikamaru says so, it must be true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm

[DJ] wrote:
Lmao what kind of dumbass question is this?

Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Untitled-1
Btw Wii sucks. Proof ------------^
If Shikamaru says so, it must be true.

:D agree 100%. Wii is an epic fail made for 7-year old girls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:24 pm

What has been posted here is truth.

The only thing that makes the wii good is that it's the easiest system to mod.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:41 pm

INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Omg I tell everyone that all the time. Wii means nothing to me but a system to mod to play classics and brawl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:47 pm

[DJ] wrote:
INFINITE LIGHT wrote:

Omg I tell everyone that all the time. Wii means nothing to me but a system to mod to play classics and brawl.

That is true but if you've ever played on nintendo ds wifi all the modders are a nightmare. Crying It can be a bad thing too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Only one good thing about the Wii:

Internet, and even the PS3 has that. The Wii is definitely an epic fail since Atari Jaguar (maybe not that much but you get my understanding)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Wii can't possibly compete with the next gen consoles.
That's why they focus on kids.
Kinect > wii
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm

PS Move < Wii
Kinect> Ps move (I hate to say it)

I'm a PS fanboy... lol.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:17 am

Fuck all this motion bullshit. I'm not using anything that isn't a normal controller.

PS Move - gay
Wii - gay
Kinect - gay

My opinion in a nutshell.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:18 am

[DJ] wrote:
Fuck all this motion bullshit. I'm not using anything that isn't a normal controller.

PS Move - gay
Wii - gay
Kinect - gay

My opinion in a nutshell.

I agree. But I'm talking about the whole gaming comunity,not just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:19 am

Atari Jaguar is not fail. Pay attention to what year it was made. I don't see any PS3 or 360 type consoles from that time.

Atari was not fail at all, it was revolutionary rather. If it wasn't for those older systems, we would all be playing ball on a stick right now, and having paddle ball tourneys. Or even worse, playing LoL with Skye and Lumi Dead
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 am

Basically what DJ is saying is that he's to stupid to comprehend a game that takes a bit of thought and a dash of strategy Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:54 am

Aint no KnJ in LoL. :P

Balanced as hell if you know how to actually play, making it for big kids.

But hey, if DJ doesn't like it thats fine, prob ended up feeding Cho his first time and never went back.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:01 am

Skyler-X wrote:
Aint no KnJ in LoL. :P

Balanced as hell if you know how to actually play, making it for big kids.

But hey, if DJ doesn't like it thats fine, prob ended up feeding Cho his first time and never went back.

Indeed, up for a short 1v1 game right now? My username is Luminssence same as here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

not right now. None of my people are sturdy 1v1 anyways

I play fiddle, blitz, and on occation a few others just to try...

But neither fiddle nor blitz are the 1v1 gods unless I get enough cash up to run my

Devil's Fiddle or my JuggerBlitz builds
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Skyler-X wrote:
not right now. None of my people are sturdy 1v1 anyways

I play fiddle, blitz, and on occation a few others just to try...

But neither fiddle nor blitz are the 1v1 gods unless I get enough cash up to run my

Devil's Fiddle or my JuggerBlitz builds

Oh okay then. I haven't played in ages, but I normally did play Twisted Fate and Garen with 99999999999 sunfire capes :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 pm

wat u guys hav 2 understand is the wii was made for party titles & nintendo exclusive games. sure the games could b better but theyre jus workin wit wat they were given
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:34 am

I was SO surprised at how good they ported Resident Evil 4 to the Wii. I think that is the most successful Wii port so far.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Haha, I can imagine it on Wii. Rapidly tap your knunchuk onto the Wiimote to get Rasengan. Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.   Why UNS2 isn't on Wii. Clock14

Back to top Go down

Why UNS2 isn't on Wii.
Page 1 of 1