Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Tue May 10, 2011 3:05 am

read the rules
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Tue May 10, 2011 3:25 am

i looked at my pms when i was about to pm for best sasuke cts and ive already messaged shadow and he never responded Smoke its been 2 months rage

Last edited by Crazyjay485 on Tue May 10, 2011 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Tue May 10, 2011 3:29 am

giving up my titles CTS goes to jay and asuma goes to MLS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Tue May 10, 2011 11:02 am

why you giving up your titles?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Tue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

dominationnl wrote:
why you giving up your titles?

maybe cause he will change to a xbox domm
btw I want the same titles I have on PS3 on xbox I just need to unlock all the characters nah son
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm

@DH- Go 2 free battle
1P vs CPU
Computer very easy
Comp health: 1
Your health: 9

Shikamaru c. dash > U2 (repeat)

Do like 60 matches of this and you'll unlock them in no time.

The bad thing is unlocking supports, that's awful :(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Wed May 11, 2011 12:01 am

im giving up my titles cuz really theres no point to them imo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 8:42 am

RebornEmperor E wrote:
Won Best Deidara 2-0

Good matches.

Lol, you actually destroyed me. :L
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Haha it wasn't that bad. I love my Deidara tho :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:28 pm

I claim the Pein title for the 360 since SP of Sunny hasn't been on for a week.

Last edited by Shinra_Tensei on Thu May 12, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Shinra_Tensei wrote:
DH raped me 2-0 for the Itachi title, also I claim the Pein title since SP of Sunny hasn't been on for a while and hasn't replied to PM...

hes lying I only had luck ma little shin shin
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:32 pm

DH wrote:
Shinra_Tensei wrote:
DH raped me 2-0 for the Itachi title, also I claim the Pein title since SP of Sunny hasn't been on for a while and hasn't replied to PM...

It's like I stated before, I haven't played with Itachi since the release of the game lol, the result was predecided XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Shinra_Tensei wrote:
DH wrote:
Shinra_Tensei wrote:

It's like I stated before, I haven't played with Itachi since the release of the game lol, the result was predecided XD

btw u can keep your itachi title shin cinik told me I only can own 3 no matter if i got both sistems, so itachi title still yours I give up my minato PS3 title to have sasori XBOX title, crap this sucks D:

(I want jay or soul have my minato title)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

DH wrote:
Shinra_Tensei wrote:
DH wrote:
Shinra_Tensei wrote:

btw u can keep your itachi title shin cinik told me I only can own 3 no matter if i got both sistems, so itachi title still yours I give up my minato PS3 title to have sasori XBOX title, crap this sucks D:

(I want jay or soul have my minato title)

So be it, I'll probably still end up releasing it in the future because I have begun to prefer/use characters far more frequently.

You could simply drop the ps3 titles, and still attain the Itachi title for the 360.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 4:07 pm

your right shin I will drop my PS3 titles except sassy cause I love sassy and I want to kee him lol.
I will fight for my PS3 titles when PSN get back so I give up taka tasuke title.

cinik I want jay or spyroul have my minato title cause they are the most apropiated for that title.
and star bound (soul) have my taka sasuke title for PS3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 pm

DH wrote:
your right shin I will drop my PS3 titles except sassy cause I love sassy and I want to kee him lol.
I will fight for my PS3 titles when PSN get back so I give up taka tasuke title.

cinik I want jay or spyroul have my minato title cause they are the most apropiated for that title.
and star bound (soul) have my taka sasuke title for PS3

Then the Itachi title is yours, and the Pein title for the 360 is mine, which is perfect. The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 949207
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 5:00 pm

i already have 3 titles Super annoyed since when was i good with minato shy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Fri May 13, 2011 3:26 am

titles are not bestowed. titles are dropped or claimed. i will only update drops or claims.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Fri May 13, 2011 7:12 am

cinik wrote:
titles are not bestowed. titles are dropped or claimed. i will only update drops or claims.

DH challenged me and beat me for the 360 Itachi title 2-0, and I claim the 360 Pein title since SP of Sunny has been inactive for a week.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14Fri May 13, 2011 10:17 pm

I nominate myself for the Xbox 360 Gaara Position...
The current holder jstopper hasnt been on for over 5 months...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 25 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25