Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Cuttin_in_town wrote:
Alexisothy wrote:
Ummmm dj:) can yewh change me temari to Alexisothy:) yewh don't have too but it just makes ppl confuse:/

Oh, it's gonna be changed to something else when we're both on all right. >_>
Well hehe me guess yewh are me rival:) after all we both hav alot in common:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Go Cuttin!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 am

SoulXHearts wrote:
Go Cuttin!
GASP* no cheer for me:/ hehe jk
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 am

Alexisothy wrote:
SoulXHearts wrote:
Go Cuttin!

Go Alexis! :gman:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Shinra_Tensei wrote:
Alexisothy wrote:
SoulXHearts wrote:
Go Cuttin!

Go Alexis! :gman:

we are 2 now, go Alexis! :coolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Dan wrote:
Shinra_Tensei wrote:
Alexisothy wrote:
SoulXHearts wrote:
Go Cuttin!

Go Alexis! The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 2182758247

we are 2 now, go Alexis! The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 399940729
Your cheer is equal to 10000000000 cheers:) <3 thankies hunn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Go CUTTIN! i used capitals so thats = 999999999999999999999 cheers +1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 am

Chidori True Spear - xBruTa1(360)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:06 am

ok then ive decided im goin after shika wen psn comes bak up. btw ive learned how to grab U3, ive been practicing since theres no online
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

why shika? i ask
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:13 pm

I challenged Mako Shark for Best Hinata, but when I sent him a friend request it said he hadn't been online since 4/6 >.>

*Edit* Also, apparently no one has claimed Kakuzu for 360? If not then I would like to claim his title.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm

Match For Kabuto
Scary Puppeteer/SilentShino 2
RebornEmperor E 0
I Turtled Hard :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:15 pm

>.>

<.<

Since noone has laid claim to be the best "Guy" player on 360 I'd like to have that.

As long as nobody's willing to dispute it with me anyway. Then I'd actually have it! Otherwise I'd have to make a attempt for it, possibly failing. But a good time would still be had.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:01 am

OctalLord wrote:
>.>

<.<

Since noone has laid claim to be the best "Guy" player on 360 I'd like to have that.

As long as nobody's willing to dispute it with me anyway. Then I'd actually have it! Otherwise I'd have to make a attempt for it, possibly failing. But a good time would still be had.
Why would you want to have a spot if you don't think you deserve it :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:13 am

I never said I don't deserve it. I just don't want to have to fight for it! The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 291819

In all seriousness I just expect that anyone who would dispute it with me would win, but I'd learn from it and have a good time. As of right now I haven't finished the story and am somewhat afraid to try ranked matches online. So I figured this would be a good way to get my start without coming off as "That new guy online who just picks Naruto and pretends to be badass"

I've seen far to many people like that on Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1&2 who just pick Goku without even trying to learn what they're doing. As well as trying to come off as a pro elite while still getting angry over the fact that they lost without even starting to learn the game.

Hence why I say that I'd likely falter if someone were to dispute the Guy slot with me, but I'd enjoy myself because I tried and learn along the way what the "Serious" portion of this game is like. (If this thread is serious. o_0 )

Which would then (to make a metaphor) pop my online cherry and remove my inabitons of online for this game and allow me to play it to it's fullest.

Strike forth for the future and grab hold of your goals! If someone tries to shake your grasp, tighten your grip and never let go! Even if they manage to shake you, don't give up! Belive in yourself and try again! That's how I roll, and if you're going to doubt me then you'll be surprised when I kick your ass!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:24 am

OctalLord wrote:

Which would then (to make a metaphor) pop my online cherry and remove my inabitons of online for this game and allow me to play it to it's fullest.

LOL. Someone is getting a little bit frisky. ;D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

If no one else is wanting it, I could maybe claim Deidara for 360. c:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:17 pm

OctalLord wrote:
I never said I don't deserve it. I just don't want to have to fight for it! The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 291819

In all seriousness I just expect that anyone who would dispute it with me would win, but I'd learn from it and have a good time. As of right now I haven't finished the story and am somewhat afraid to try ranked matches online. So I figured this would be a good way to get my start without coming off as "That new guy online who just picks Naruto and pretends to be badass"

I've seen far to many people like that on Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1&2 who just pick Goku without even trying to learn what they're doing. As well as trying to come off as a pro elite while still getting angry over the fact that they lost without even starting to learn the game.

Hence why I say that I'd likely falter if someone were to dispute the Guy slot with me, but I'd enjoy myself because I tried and learn along the way what the "Serious" portion of this game is like. (If this thread is serious. o_0 )

Strike forth for the future and grab hold of your goals! If someone tries to shake your grasp, tighten your grip and never let go! Even if they manage to shake you, don't give up! Belive in yourself and try again! That's how I roll, and if you're going to doubt me then you'll be surprised when I kick your ass!

whats so wrong about goku :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:20 pm

:ed: i need psn back up i have to 2 titles and the max is 3 thats just not right :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 pm

~Anbu Apoc~ wrote:
whats so wrong about goku The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 563707

Nothing, it's just he gets boring after the 30th match in a row facing people that play him, and only him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:55 pm

kirby wrote:
:ed: i need psn back up i have to 2 titles and the max is 3 thats just not right :ed:

is not so cool like you think... I have 3/3 and sometimes I want Itachi title, then are so many guys obssesed with sassy title :ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:03 pm

you dont want the itachi title i repeat you DONT want the itachi title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Can I have Sage Mode Naruto and Rasen Shuriken Naruto for the 360? Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 7:00 pm

well when psn is back on I'm gonna beat whoever owns Minato, Sasori and Shikamaru. And when I get the game for 360 I'm gonna challenge Cinik for Sasori. Yes I'm coming for you Cinik lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 7:23 pm

jthreats of xxxAKATSUKI wrote:
I'm gonna challenge Cinik for Sasori. Yes I'm coming for you Cinik lol

Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 23 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next