Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:04 am

Crazyjay485 wrote:
*cheers in background The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 109755*

lol wenever u need a beatdown ill be there so dont get too happy jay.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:10 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:42 pm

I drop hidan for lee since Squadiee hasn't replied.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:01 pm

hidan looks lonely....
i drop suigetsu for hidan <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

I TAKE SUI <3 HYES
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Forgot to post earlier but i squashed gead for the pain title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 pm

i guess i'll take shino
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 pm

‌gead813‌ wrote:
i guess i'll take shino

Hmm i might be going after shino soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 pm

I might take my titles back soon :gman:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Oh i see what you did you gave everyone your titles so after you can go back and try to get them again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 pm

i may go after temari and maybe one last romp for itachi. hopefully it wont be no bullshit this time
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Bobroham wrote:
I might take my titles back soon :gman:

dammit im f#cked :qr:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:53 pm

Shadow wrote:
i may go after temari and maybe one last romp for itachi. hopefully it wont be no bullshit this time
:ed:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Defended my lee title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Chiyo (360)
noticed no one is there
but I main with chiyo only
Put me up.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:31 pm

wanna give up tsunade :ed: i want lars mizu its on HYES
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:54 pm

iSorry.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Is there a chance I could claim Yamato for Xbox? :o

GT: EllonGamer
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:16 pm

ummm me can claim tsunade?Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Defended my Karin title against MLS. The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 412589
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:03 pm

Hmm i should go after Karin.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:39 pm

me too The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Minidaddy-2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:07 am

Ummmm dj:) can yewh change me temari to Alexisothy:) yewh don't have too but it just makes ppl confuse:/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:26 am

Alexisothy wrote:
Ummmm dj:) can yewh change me temari to Alexisothy:) yewh don't have too but it just makes ppl confuse:/
I run the list not DJ. Of course I will change it for you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:32 am

Alexisothy wrote:

Oh, it's gonna be changed to something else when we're both on all right. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 22 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next