Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:22 pm

nathan! I challenge you for your title:) naruto!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:57 pm

dominationnl wrote:
nathan! I challenge you for your title:) naruto!

I don't have it yet. ._.

But, it seems that Zeion is not getting on, so in two days, it will be mine, and then you can challenge me. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:25 pm

fair enough^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:35 pm

ur supposed to PM the ppl not declare it here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:56 pm

I noticed that after I posted it:( soryyyyyy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Can I nick Kabuto as no one has it? Or do I need to play someone for empty titles?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Squadiee wrote:
Can I nick Kabuto as no one has it? Or do I need to play someone for empty titles?

No, just wait for DJ, or another mod, and they'll give it to you.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

To all mods: Don't bother adding people if you're not going to put the link up while you do it....
If you don't have the time, wait for another mod to handle it.

Also, Nathan, post here again if Zeion never shows up in time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Can you change benfen(TNS) to benfen on the list? Because thats my PSN.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Alright. I just name everyone by what their names are in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:25 pm

11 spaces left, do you think its time we picked a second?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:26 pm

Second as in 2 titles per person? If so then no. Only one per person. No reason to change that rule.
In time more people will show up who are the best with characters yet unchosen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 am

well it helps ppl want to challenge for more titles. As it is, i see a bleak future in any1 challenging me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:36 am

Nathan wrote:
Squadiee wrote:

Sorry, when I meant nick I meant take the place, not just put my name down/steal it :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:06 am

Squadiee wrote:
Nathan wrote:
Squadiee wrote:

Sorry, when I meant nick I meant take the place, not just put my name down/steal it :D

I know, I was saying no that you don't have to fight someone. It's is empty, so you automatically take it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:27 am

Nathan wrote:
Squadiee wrote:
Nathan wrote:
Squadiee wrote:

I know, I was saying no that you don't have to fight someone. It's is empty, so you automatically take it.

*phew* My bad, I'm glad I got that mixed up. I was worried there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:36 am

Squadiee wrote:
Nathan wrote:
Squadiee wrote:
Nathan wrote:
Squadiee wrote:

*phew* My bad, I'm glad I got that mixed up. I was worried there

Nope, nothing to worry about. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 am

don't you get the naruto 9trasengan title today nathan?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:58 pm

I would like to take Kiba for 360. Ive been playing with him alot lately and learned some pretty awesome setups
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Yes, I do Dom'. DJ, I waited for Zeion all day yesterday, and not once did he show. So, I am guessing I get the title now?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:03 pm

So this is just a thought.

But I agree with Sky....I think it would be cool to open the thread up to two titles per person.

I've come into a dilema on which character title I would like to choose. My primary main is Ino, and my secondary main is Minato. I don't know who to choose, cause Ino is just up for grabs (I'm a ps3 user) which has low appeal factor (woohoo default win). Whereas Minato has a champion I would have to challenge (high appeal factor), but if say I win with Minato and get the title, I'm gonna end up wanting to give it up just so I can have Ino's title. Altho I realize this is more of a personalized issue, consider this

With two titles there would be more challenges...I've seen a handful of challenges for a character list of 40.

Overcomming more challenges really shows who is the champion of that char and the thread is obviously about challenges, cause otherwise we coulda all just stated who we main the most.

but as I said...this is just a thought
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Considering the circumstances, Ive decided to allow double tittles for the time being.

First come, first serve, so claim the empty spaces or make some challenges, PM only. Post results here.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 pm

2nd title, Tenten ^_^

PSN- copynpaste Temari's >_>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:10 pm

sasuke with kirin on 360
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I'll claim Sasuke.(CTS) PS3

Last edited by Nathan on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 8 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next