Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Empty
PostSubject: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 am

You won't like him when he is angry, you'll love him!
Gamer slang: http://www.arashiboards.com/t30-general-terminology

Juugo: "It's not herpes if it's all around"
Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Juugo

index:

1................intro

2.................Pros/cons

3.................Moveset

4.................items

5.................Awakening

6.................Support

7.................Counter-picks

8.................Conclusion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I. intro:

Calm, vicious, bipolar. Introducing Juugo
He is normally calm but when angered he becomes into a blood thirsty beast. He willingly went to Orochimaru and made friends with kimimaro who was his "cage" that will not let him kill anyone. Later on Kimimaro died, so Juugo locked himself away so he wouldn't hurt any1. Until team taka (later the akatsuki) recruited him, he accepted because Kimimaro died on the mission of bringing Sasuke to Orochimaru so he believed that Kimimaro's spirit was inside Sasuke. (kinda gay)
He is strictly a close ranged fighter who packs a punch. Here we will explore his moves and I'll give you tips on how to be deadly in PJ's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

II.Pros/cons:

Pros:

1. Many team options (the akatsuki)
2. Above average awakening.
3. U1 causes SB.
4. Can U1/U2 off SB.
5. Tilt causes SB.
6. Can U1 mid combo.
7. Great items.
8. Long range grab.
9. Has short hop attack!
10. Very damaging

Cons:

1. U1 is slow, predictable and gives multiple hits. Easy to KNJ.
2. Bad supporter.
3. Strictly close ranged.
4. Grab doesn't cause SB.
5. Combos are easy to KNJ.
6. U1 has no cinematic.
7. Grab, U1, U2 have slow startup and cool down.
8. Slow movement and startups.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

III. Moveset:

vid Juugo @ 2:03 (ignore review)

Combos:

Neutral- 5 hits, SB. Easy to KNJ.
Side- 8 hits, opponent ends on the ground and loses chakra. Easy to KNJ. Can connect with shuriken/item.
Down- 6 hits, opponent ends on the ground and loses chakra. Easy to KNJ. Can connect with shuriken/item.
Up- 6 hits, leaves opponent up in the air. Can connect with Air dash/combo. Easy to KNJ.
Air- 5 hits, a bit harder to KNJ. Leaves opponent on the ground. Best combo. Abuse short hop attack! Tech chase!

Specials:

U1- Living wall fist.
----3 consecutive hits, SB.
----Easy to dodge/KNJ.
----No cinematic.
----Slow startup/cool down.
---- Use against c. dash.
---- Can SB loop
----You're better off using his tilt.

U2- Jets up and dashes towards opponent. Easy to land after SB. Try the storm combo.

Tilt- 2 moves, 3 hits.
---- Can be canceled by kunai/c. kunai and grab. (c. kunai is the best option)
----Can connect after c. dash if executed ASAP!
----Causes SB!
----Try- Jump > item tag > c. dash> full tilt > SB > U2!
---- Sometimes Juugo will pass by the opponent without hitting :( Cancel with c. shuriken when that happens.

Grab- Relatively slow but has long range. Good against puppet masters. Can c. kunai > grab with Sasuke balance. (They can KNJ but normally they will block and get grabbed)

Kunai- standard 3 hits. C. kunai=fuma shuriken 6 hits, eats up the guard. Hard to dodge up close.

IV. items:

^ - Restores 1/3 of chakra.
< - 2 defense down tags.
> - 2 ball bombs. SB!
v - 2 Guard break boosts.

V. Awakening:

-Can activate @ 35% health or less.
-Above average awakening
-Does massive damage!
-Can't get knocked down. (Can't SB awakened juugo)
-Combos are really hard to KNJ!!
-Abuse tilt, 4 hits, connects after c. dash.
-Air combo tracks opponent like Tsunade's U1. 1 hit! 18% damage!!!
-Every move changes except U1 (don't use it) and shurikens.
-Speed boost!
-Grab is slow. Breaks shield use against turtles and trigger mashers.
-Abuse air dash to air combo! 2 hits! Really hard to KNJ.
-Melee 7 hits, hard to KNJ.
-Grab, combos and U1 pins opponent away!
-Lasts around 13 counts (26 seconds)

VI. Support:

-He teams up with Taka, Karin, Suigetsu and any other akatsuki.
-He is a bad supporter (look back at his U1 info) but if you want to use him, not as balance. There are better options.
-As a main character you might need a good projectile like Kakuzu or Itachi. And Pain to protect you when you're lagging.
-Try kirin balance and Pain attack. His c. kunais give great pressure and his fireball is long ranged. When they try to penetrate you have Pain to back you up! They all cause SB so you can get ready to U2/U3 off it. Try the storm combo.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

VII. Counter-picks:

- Has a hard time vs. Pain, Hinata and Neji. Because of their high priority U1 and their faster attacks. Try to bait them into U1 and then grab, tilt or U2 on their cooldown (time it well)

- Puppets are a problem. Use Hidan as support. if they block, grab. If they get hit, U2. Use Pain to knock the puppets down. Stay close and keep pressuring!

- Against long range characters (Dei, 10, Temari) NM sideways kunai spam>Kcombos. When close, c. dash tilt!. Air combo is also good.

- He counters Guy because if you block his U1/U2 you can land your U2.

-Try a small stage like Konoha and Konoha's forest to keep enemies close.

- Against Guy, block his U1/U2, you can land your U2 during his cooldown.

-Juugo doesn't really counters anyone, he is one of the worst characters. :'( So if you want to win with him, you can't afford making many mistakes. Just turtle and spam supports until you get the SB to U2.
"NO MERCYYYY!!!!" Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo 571988

VIII. Conclusion:

This is the character that I rarely see online. And I've never fought a good one. Eventhough he is underestimated, he has an interesting and original moveset with alot of potential just sitting there, waiting for you to pick up. I hope to see more skilled juugos out there... I'll update anytime necesarry.

Last edited by Ziiko on Mon May 02, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Nice man.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:20 am

im pretty sure that his tilt doesnt got to SB. He ends up slamming the opp to the floor right? And his up item is chakra boost
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:19 am

Wrong. Check the vid @ 2:20. Suigetsu gets knocked down and slides away. The exact animation you get when you are hit by a fireball, bomb item, sand tsunami, twin birds, shikamaru's c. kunai, etc... it causes SB.

Added the bird item info, thanks! ^_^

@N4L- thanx 4 reading. I haven't forgotten about our fight da bomb
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I like Jugo. Nice guide.

Didn't know he could: cdash -> tilt. I thought it was too slow for that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:27 am

Ziiko wrote:
Wrong. Check the vid @ 2:20. Suigetsu gets knocked down and slides away. The exact animation you get when you are hit by a fireball, bomb item, sand tsunami, twin birds, shikamaru's c. kunai, etc... it causes SB.

Added the bird item info, thanks! ^_^

@N4L- thanx 4 reading. I haven't forgotten about our fight da bomb

Well maybe it does, ill check later, BUT I have to disagree about the "exact animation" thing. Hidan and Kabuto's grab have that animation, BUT dont cause SB.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:51 am

I already checked before and after making this guide. Juugo's tilt causes SB.

Weirdly Hidan's grab doesn't cause SB and they have the same slide OTG animation.

@Glenn- It's hard to connect with lag. But it's possible.
I updated the tilt combos, they can't be canceled with items, but they can be with c. shuriken. Check it out!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Yea I tried cdash -> tilt and it isn't that hard if u know how.
I thought Kabuto's grab DID cause SB. Sure Hidan's doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 pm

No Im pretty sure kabuto's grab doesn't cause SB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo Clock14

Back to top Go down

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Juugo
Page 1 of 1