Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Empty
PostSubject: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:12 am

The foul mouthed immortal...
Gamer slang: http://www.arashiboards.com/t30-general-terminology

Hidan: "Can't touch this"
Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan 300px-Hidan

x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

index:

1......................intro

2......................Pros/cons

3......................Moveset

4......................items

5......................Support

6......................awakening

7......................Counter-picks

8......................Conclusion

x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x+x

I. intro:

Hidan, apparently his religious beliefs on Jashin has made him become immortal. One of the most recent Akatsuki member. He is Kakuzu's partner, his weapon is a scythe and he is a decent close range fighter with a simple moveset. He murdered Asuma and indirectly made Shikamaru become a better leader and a determined ninja. In this guide we will explore the basic moves and some tips on how to satisfy Jashin's will.

II. Pros/cons:

Pros:

1. Can dash > tilt/U1/U2
2. U1 causes SB.
3. Tilt causes SB.
4. Has short hop attack!
5. Has good movement.
6. Good supporter.
7. C. kunai combines with shikamaru balance!

Cons:

1. U1 is easy to KNJ.
2. Bad items
3. Grab doesn't cause SB.
4. Strictly close ranged.
5. Generic awakening.

III. Moveset:

vid (ignore review)

Combos:

Every combo consists on Hidan slashing with his scythe...

Neutral- 8 hits, SB. Easy to KNJ. Opp loses chakra if not teched.
Side- 12 hits, SB. Easy to KNJ. Opp loses chakra if not teched.
Down- 9 hits, opp ends OTG. Last hit is a cut-scene, easyto KNJ. He jumps after opp on the 8th hit. Can connect with item/kunai. Opp loses chakra.
Up- 12 hits, leaves opp in the air, can connect with air dash/combo. Easy to KNJ. Opp loses chakra if not teched.
Air- 7 hits, SB! medium knj difficulty. Short hop attack! (His best combo, fast startup/recovery) Opp loses chakra if not teched.

Shorthop attack- jump and melee instantly. You will cancel the jump animation with the 1st slash of the air combo, canceling that attack with the landing animation. Fast recovery, use against guarders. Eats up guard and it recovers before KNJ'er can counter attack. 8)

*His combos aren't that easy to sub, but as they are so long, they give the opp many chances to escape. That's why I recommend you to cancel with kunai/c. kunai when they KNJ. Then short hop attack or combo again.

Longest combo- Use this if opp runs out of chakra or against a huge awakening: Side combo cancel > U1 (watch out for supports)

Specials:

U1- Soul Hunt.
---- Causes SB.
----Longest combo jutsu.
----10 hits.
----Good support, because opp KNJ's in place falling into the combo again.
----Can connect from dash.
----Fast startup, good against dashers.
----Invincible against melee, kunai, tilts, items and grabs.
----Easy to KNJ.
----Good against puppet masters.
----Eats up guard.

U2- Curse jutsu. Death possesion blood!
----Hidan changes his skin color to a skeleton death like look. Slashes the opp and if it lands, he'll stab himself hurting the opp like some voodoo shit.
----Connect with dash.
----Punishes dashers and rush jutsus.
----Can hit off SB. Get closer and time it well.
----If your opp gets caught in your guard support while dashing, you can land a U2.
----If you have the attack boost and your opp has the defense down tag, Hidan's U2 willl cause 50% damage.<----------Glenndevis

Tilt- 4 hits, boomerang scythe to kick. SB. Connect with dash, has long range. Can connect with kunai/c. kunai.

Grab- Hammer time! "Can't touch this!" Similar to his tilt, but weirdly, it doesn't cause SB. Short range, decent cool down.

Kunai- 3 hits. C. kunai 8 hits! Combine with Shikamaru(balanced)

IV. items:

^ - Guard break boost.
< - 2 defense down tags. Can jump>tag>c. dash>U2.
> - 2 explosive kunai.
v - 2 attack up pills. Use when opponent awakens.

V. Awakening:

-Level 1 generic A-mode.
- Activates at 50% health and lower.
-Combos are harder to KNJ.
-Same moveset.
-Deadly skeleton skin.
-All stats-up.
- Lasts around 15 counts (30 seconds)

VI. Support:

-Good supporter (look back at U1 info)
-Don't use him as balance, unless you're shikamaru.(But Ino is a better choice for shika)
-He teams up with Kakuzu and any other akatsuki.
-As a main character I recommend Kakuzu(atk) and Shika(bal) for SB!
-Also a guard support for Hidan is good. Because he can U2 when opp breaks guard support with a dash, rush jutsu, etc.
-I also recommend Pain(atk) Kakuz(atk) SB! And close range protection, when you're cooling down.

VII. Counter picks:

-Practice the dash>U2 (you DON'T want to miss it)
-He counters long ranged characters if you stay close. NM kunai when away.
-Use a small stage. Konoha, Konoha forest, etc.
-Keep pressuring and don't give them breathing room.
-You have to be agressive so they run out of chakra and you can punish them even more.
-C. kunai canceled combos, short hop attack, tilt and dash>U2 are the way to go.
-Don't U1 to penetrate or to simply combo some1 with chakra.
-Has a hard time against Neji, Hinata, Pain, Asuma, Ino and Kiba because they are better at close combat and have better jutsus :(

VIII. Conclusion:

Hidan is a very simple character and also easy to use. But as he doesn't has much ranged attacks he is very underrated, and barely used online. But he can still be deadly under the correct hands. I hope to see better Hidans out there. This is for Masta Kaka because he asked me to make this and for Cuttin "The master of suspense" LOL <3. Will update anytime necessary...

Last edited by Ziiko on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:55 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:30 am

Nice guide.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:17 pm

XD, man I'm lazy!
Nice guide!
I should REALLY do mine now....hm.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Hmm interesting.
I kinda hate how his tilt causes SB but it's impossible to do anything after it (iirc.)
Other than that his jutsu should be way safer and have more cancelling options.

I like his Atk up - def down tag items. His U2 does about 50% damage with those.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:09 pm

@N4L- thx :D this'll probably be my last guide...

@Cuttin- LOL thx. Do yo' thang.

@Glenn- I know what you mean, other than SB to U2. Hidan can't connect his tilt with anything else, unless you release Kakuzu support, because the fireballs can hit ppl OTG and have great tracking if they tech.
I normally use the tilt when I dash and am too late to U2 or if I want to buy some time to charge chakra.
Thx for the info, added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:27 pm

glenndevis wrote:
Hmm interesting.
I kinda hate how his tilt causes SB but it's impossible to do anything after it (iirc.)
Other than that his jutsu should be way safer and have more cancelling options.

I like his Atk up - def down tag items. His U2 does about 50% damage with those.
u can use shuriken and c. shuriken after
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:27 am

That sucks i wanted to see a sage mode naruto guide from you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan Clock14

Back to top Go down

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Hidan
Page 1 of 1