Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:48 pm

Can I have Gaara spot plz?(360)

Last edited by SilentShino on Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:56 pm

Could I claim Sasuke "Taka" for singles matches? If not put me down for Sasuke "Taka" anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:20 am

Mind you you can only have 1 person on this list. If you want a sasori title, you may or may not need to wait until after the match before you get assigned a character.

Basically if you lost to cinik then okay, but if your challenging him and don't have a spot I don't wanna complicate things.

And I'll see what I can do shino.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:34 am

Well the first title match has taken place! I was challenged by Rdmaster for my spot as the #1 Sasori. The matches were close and Rdmaster gave me some intense battles but in the end I prevailed! I'm glad my reign isn't over already lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:37 am

Good stuff, rdmaster I guess I'll put you in that taka spot. System?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:58 am

Place me down for Ino if you don't mind (360)

Last edited by PathBeyondTheDark on Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:06 am

Thanks Sky, I'm on the 360.

Cinik, is a beast with Sasori guys, watch out! You won't get him past awakening point!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 pm

Put me up for Sai! He is one of my better characters.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:13 pm

What system are you on? 3 or 360?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:31 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi I was wondering if I could have my spot moved to Shino plz :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:05 pm

There ain't no better Tsunade player than me,
add me ;D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:47 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:16 am

NO 1 can touch Neji but me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

Im good with itachi pain and minato. Im even with each but im on 360
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:20 am

HcG you have to choose one character.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:31 am

Itachi...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 am

done
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 am

Cinik put a link to their profile when you add someone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:32 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:59 am

I really need internet... So I can knock out the guy that stole Itachi Uchiha...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:31 pm

i'd love to see some challenges. post challenges in this thread and also pm the person you are challenging.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:30 pm

id like 2 nominate myself 4 minato
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Put me down for Konan,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next