Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How people feel about UNS2...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

How people feel about UNS2... Empty
PostSubject: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:43 pm

A lot of people really hate this game. Mostly the die-hard 'Broken Bond' and 'Rise of a Ninja' players.
I can sort of see where they're coming from, but man, they really despise this game.

I'm sure everyone was expecting more from this game, and even I must admit I was disappointed as some new features, and some things they left out from the last UNS1. But I just cant hate this game, its still fun and competitive. Ah well, when a group of people get used to a certain style of play, they cant very easily become accustomed to a new one.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you guys that. I know sometimes in our small community its hard to imagine someone hating the very game we love so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:12 pm

i really enjoy UNS2. I have a lot of fun playing and many matches get pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:42 pm

I really enjoyed UNS2 too. It's actually the first Naruto game I've ever purchased. I'm not sure why other people would "hate" it. Did the previous games set some high standards that I'm not aware of?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Jeriakemefu wrote:
I really enjoyed UNS2 too. It's actually the first Naruto game I've ever purchased. I'm not sure why other people would "hate" it. Did the previous games set some high standards that I'm not aware of?

Actually the opposite, RoN and BB werent that good
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:52 pm

I've been waiting for this game since I heard about it. I flipped out cause there was one last copy available at EB and I got it!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:36 am

its pretty fun but i h8 wen ppl quit wen theyre about 2 lose in ranked matches
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I enjoyed broken bonds AND Uns 2.
Even though the combo's in broken bonds and the subbing system are way better, the animation and jutsu's of uns2 are class.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm

I bought a PS3 just to play UNS1.
I used to skip school and play the demo.

When UNS2 came out, I went crazy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm

I like it alot, I just can't get bored of UNS2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Though the KnJ system is broken as hell, UNS2 is the best. I mean, the KnJ system has been broken since UN2 so hey, no need to complain about it now that it has online play.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:58 am

The awakenings bring me joy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 am

This game has sparked my interest when i took it from my friends house for UNS1. The second one made it better. It may have it's problems and such but, i still like the game. I enjoy good games and Epic ones also. Thats what i want in a game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:43 am

Meh, I don't hate this game, but I much prefer the first. Clashing, awesome ultimates, choosing of jutsus, better KnJ system which made combos viable, I enjoyed it much more. Not to say its perfect (Itachi, what the hell were they thinking?), there are loads of things they improved in the second, but the first just felt more epic and closer to the series. Seeing Guy's and Lee's Ura Renge was just sheer awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How people feel about UNS2...   How people feel about UNS2... Clock14

Back to top Go down

How people feel about UNS2...
Page 1 of 1