Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:13 pm

hey dj i challange you for your lars title, my psn is fearios4snaks
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:20 pm

Alright, my psn is under my name. I'll add you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 am

i believe that i could hold the title for best sasori and best konan
its unfortunate that we don't all share the same system. i'm on the 360 so I won't be able to defend my claim against ps3 players.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:57 am

cinik wrote:
i believe that i could hold the title for best sasori and best konan

Well we usually only let people hold one... If its fine with DJ then sure.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:39 am

Can you choose one? I don't want it to get too complicated and start putting people down for multiple chars.
I think we should edit the rules to one char per person, even if you might be the best with two or more. I suggest you pick your fav.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:11 pm

If I had to choose, I would nominate myself for the Sasori spot before the spot for Konan.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Alright, done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:50 pm

i would want to nominate myself for the best kakashi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:20 pm

DJ, you put me as a ps3 player. I play on the xbox lol.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:50 am

fixed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:41 pm

can i be put up as best sasori on ps3?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:49 pm

done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Best kakashi for ps3
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:52 pm

Done, and sorry I didn't see your request above lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 am

How would I challenge someone? PM or would I state it here?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:19 am

You should state it here so we can get the list ready, and know who is challenging who.
I run the list in a way so I like advance notice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:17 am

Alright. Cinik, If you would do me the honors of accepting my challenge to the Sasori title. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Of course I'll play you. I'm in the chat section of this site pretty often so if you catch me on just say something. Feel free to send me a friend request (that goes for anyone else on this site too. just send me a message saying that you are from arashi).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:44 pm

So how do you claim a title if nobody else has claimed it ? do you challenge someone randomly using the character's title you wish to claim? If so i want to claim Gaara's title so what do i do?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Actually, I'm a little confused on the standard format for a title match. I guess both players must use the contested character. Should it only be a single game or 2 out of 3 or is it up to the person who holds the title? I figure the challenger can host the lobby unless it is determined that his host is laggy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:00 pm

I would assume the two would use the character they are competing for. Also, best 2 out of 3 seems like a fair way to settle it. A battle can end in a flash and some people don't feel satisfied after just one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:07 pm

yea i figured. I was just thinking that playing mirror matches only proves that one is better in a mirror match lol. Like what if I can beat every other Sasori with my Sasori but I lose to people that play every other character. Would that make me the "best"? I guess I'm just overthinking it.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Mirror matches was the original plan, and I understand your point about being good at beating Sasoris, but not other people, and vise versa.

The best way to go about would be a 2/3 Mirror match. Because doing it any other way would be too complicated.

If you did a 2/3 with the defender of the title using the sought after title character and the challenger using someone else, it wouldn't make him better with the title character because he didn't use him.
You could do two sets of 2/3 with each person using the title character in one set a piece, but like i said that would be too complicated.

So mirrors it is.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Rules added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next