Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:31 am

First topic message reminder :

http://royaltygaming.webs.com/apps/blog/

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 85 times in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant)
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:16 am

i just defended my title as best kakashi on ps3 score 2:1 gg's i might give it up though because im playing xbox more, and im feeling a bit uncomfortable when playing ps3. I'll give up my place when im ready to challenge koncino. (Not official Challenge)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:24 am

Cool i want the title if u do lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Since no 1 is suigestu 4 ps3 can i have him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:49 pm

I'm new here and I just bought the game for the 360. I am in no way ready to challenge anyone for a title however I have a suggestion.

The way it sounds is that the moderator just prefers to receive a forward of challenges but I think it should be mandatory for a challenge to be approved by a mod and the challengee, that way all bouts are officially recognized. That may be the way it already is but that's not the way I understand it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:10 am

itachi title sucessfully defended frm darkspirit he put up a good fight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:28 am

challenges work like this: challenger sends pm to title holder, both parties agree to a time to play, match held, one of the contestants must post the results in this thread.

so far we have not had a problem with the way things have been running so i don't think i'm gonna make any changes at this moment.

and remember everyone, you have nothing to lose by making challenges so challenge away!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:22 am

I challenged pro today for Pain. Just letting you know Lol Pain
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Beat pro 2/1 for Pain. (ps3)

Me losing? Yeah I know it's pathetic :ed:

I don't want Choji anymore since nobody uses him except Gruff and myself, and Gruff is gay for MvC3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:19 pm

C'mon guys. Lets try to keep all the titles filled.....I'm never gonna be challenged, but I do it for the thing to look nice :(
I mean, who else honestly uses Choji?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:51 pm

But that's my point xd
I wanna control the hotspots for the purpose of domination :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:11 am

I want 2 give up my naruto title
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:50 pm

Hey, since no one hast he Jiraiya Title for the PS3, can i have it? :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Darksprit17 wrote:
Hey, since no one hast he Jiraiya Title for the PS3, can i have it? :D

of course.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Fought Trinimmortal for the title of Sasuke (Kirin) [PS3], i won the first two of three, great fight, he was really good with him :O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:39 am

I lost my suigestu title to MLS
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:45 am

Hey someone challenge me for Oro or Kisame, Im bored
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:49 am

Boring characters Sleep
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:51 am

Your life is boring Roham
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:54 am

i thought mls always had the suigetsu title lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:34 am

Bobroham wrote:
Beat pro 2/1 for Pain. (ps3)

Me losing? Yeah I know it's pathetic :ed:

I don't want Choji anymore since nobody uses him except Gruff and myself, and Gruff is gay for MvC3
pathetic but normal
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:56 am

we should really be friends pro
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:59 am

of course
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:50 pm

i challenged koncino for his title almost a week ago...(pm) waiting.. *kicks door*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey Shadow!

Tomorrow our Itachi's are going to clash again, yes? Sharingan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

i guess so, ill be willing 2 destroy u again lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!   The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list! - Page 13 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Best in the Business! ~ The UNS2 Pro list!
Page 13 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next