Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Stars

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tournament of Stars Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 1:00 am

Hello good fellows of arashi, After the annoying and anxious waiting for psn to return i will be hosting a tourney to help us get back into the un-rusty zone because i'm sure we all are far from it now heh. This is a PS3 ONLY tournament so i apologize to our 360 players. There's nothing really special about this tourney but lets just all have some fun after a long waited psn recovery ^_^

Info
When: Starting 2 days after psn comes back up (exact date to be announced)
Where: ArashiBoards.com

Rules
(rules are subject to change at any time)

-Each player must choose one character and stick with them throughout the tourney
-Matches will be played 3/5
-Banned stages are: Uchiha Hideout and Forest of death stage
-Reporting will be done on this thread (insert future link here)
-This is a Single Elimination tourney

One last thing, Players have 2 days to get each match done so i suggest you and your opponent collaborate quickly.

if any questions then please do not hesitate to ask (no flaming or trolling please)

Players can sign up on this thread here

Thank you and have a nice day

Last edited by Star Bound on Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 1:02 am

sign me up sasuke cts

Last edited by Crazyjay485 on Thu May 05, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : idowhatiwant and youcantstopme)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 1:03 am

how are you gonna do the brackets Tournament of Stars 563707
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 1:04 am

i guess im in too. shika

Last edited by Shadow on Thu May 05, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 am

sign me up fool - OROCHIMARU, YES I SAID IT OROCHIMARU! HYES
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 1:12 am

Brackets will be done through Challonge
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 4:48 am

me your buddy danielito want to enter with sassy ^-^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:50 am

sign me up and fear my killer bee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 3:43 pm

Well pending on the day I may be in cali for my cousins wedding but if its this week or the beginning of next week I'm down for the cause with some shino action
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 3:55 pm

ill flip a coin on the day the tournament is actually scheduled for between Minato or Sasori. But yea I'm gonna enter this tournament
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 7:03 pm

sign me up. Naruto 9tails rasengan
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:01 pm

sign me up as sasori
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:15 pm

pro, have you trained with sasori again? :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:17 pm

no....I plan too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:31 pm

i've chosen orochimaru, hopefully i'll be able to beat your sasori if we ever fight
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:42 pm

good luck
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Thu May 05, 2011 11:54 pm

good luck to you too lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:00 am

I'm in too... You better be ready!! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:10 am

u shoulda known tht every1 was gonna choose ino or sasori. i dont rly mind sasori too much but usin ino is some fag shit but i aint too worried about it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:22 am

i did know that as a matter of fact. i just didn't really care because if they scrub it up then it's the pro's job to put them in their place and win lol. not saying that anyone will scrub it up but you never know >_^

also, i can change the rules at anytime remember lol. not saying i will, not saying i won't
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:35 am

Also, please specify which character you will be using, gear
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

Shadow wrote:
u shoulda known tht every1 was gonna choose ino or sasori. i dont rly mind sasori too much but usin ino is some fag shit but i aint too worried about it
If you have no prob against Sasori, why worry about Ino?

@Star bound- Mount Myoboku and Training Field lag even offline. I suggest for them to be added to the ban list.

I'm in! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:43 am

noooo i love the training field level it never lags for me also what do you mean by lags even offline
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:44 am

Come to think of it star bound, I haven't played u yet. I'll add you later. Btw is psn up yet?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14Fri May 06, 2011 12:48 am

Crazyjay485 wrote:
noooo i love the training field level it never lags for me also what do you mean by lags even offline
That if you play it on the free battle section, it lags.
So... even if you play it offline, it lags. XD Also online, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars   Tournament of Stars Clock14

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Stars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next