Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Sun May 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets 33xefzr

There you have it, The tourney starts Tuesday, May 17th. Don't forget you only have 2 days to do your match so be there or be square. if you have any question then please refer to the other thread or ask me personally. Thank you and have a nice day ^_^

Last edited by Star Bound on Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 12:13 am

I wanted to participate but I won't have NS2 for PS3 until Friday :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 12:49 am

me vs dh rage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 am

Crazyjay485 wrote:
me vs dh rage

omg im gonna loose!!! D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 4:44 am

DH wrote:
Crazyjay485 wrote:
me vs dh Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets 571988

omg im gonna loose!!! D:

If you lose, I'm disowning you.

Jks :D

... OR AM I????
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 12:23 pm

you have until thrusday to get your matches done
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 2:32 pm

RebornEmperor E wrote:

If you lose, I'm disowning you.

Jks :D

... OR AM I????

ma emperore, merchy imma poor sucky playa
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 pm

o.o
Forgot there were 2 souls. :3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Tue May 17, 2011 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Tue May 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Why lol... I don't really feel like going there atm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Tue May 17, 2011 9:35 pm

because this site will be closing soon according to dj so i'm just moving it so it doesn't go dead
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Tue May 17, 2011 11:28 pm

u could put in the new arashiboards
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Wed May 18, 2011 12:19 am

sorry but i refuse to do so >_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Wed May 18, 2011 11:19 am

Well i won't be going on royal gaming anymore once the new arashi is made.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Wed May 18, 2011 11:20 am

And wakenbaken hasn't been on for a while. Won't be here on friday all day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Wed May 18, 2011 11:38 am

my opponent has not been online at all!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Wed May 18, 2011 12:18 pm

every keep trying to contact their opponents still. today is the last day then i'll update the brackets
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 pm

still not here -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Thu May 19, 2011 4:59 am

i played with jay 3-2 was the result I won and now Im gonna fight dommi and he will crush me and I will start to cry and complain like a kid cause I suck D:

guys I want my mommy ):
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Thu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

lol DH, you will prob win. especially cus u have sasori
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Thu May 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Starbound, I forfeit the tournament. Because I currently don't have anywhere to play. :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Fri May 20, 2011 1:44 pm

dominationnl wrote:
my opponent has not been online at all!

sry i forgot all about it ._.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Sat May 21, 2011 10:11 am

Nope soul i've been on a few times but didn't see mizu on. I see that he's been on tho.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14Sat May 21, 2011 5:39 pm

I beat shadow 3-0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets   Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets Clock14

Back to top Go down

Tournament of Stars Reporting thread and Brackets
Page 1 of 1