Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gametoria Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gametoria Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Alright so Gametoria is having a tournament, single matches only and they need a bit more people. Only 5 registered but they need 16 people at least. The more people, the bigger the prize for the winner.

This is the message they sent me: "We only had 5 people register, as soon as we have 16-32 people email there info and say they want in we will hold the tournament. The more people the larger we will have the prize be."

So yeah, come on out, even if you don't like singles matches, it'll be a good way to see how tournaments work and you could learn a few of the rules to implement into our own Arashi tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:41 pm

Gimme a date as to when it starts and maybe. I'll be gone for the start of christmas break
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:10 pm

I don't really know what gametoria is, but I would love to try a tournament I'm not really doing much for christmas break. Maybe after christmas itself I MIGHT be gone. Sign me up!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:30 pm

sure xNFC we'll help out as well count us in
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:43 pm

Contest

That's the page, you need to sign up and send them a message saying what system you're on and that you'd like to join the tournament.

Skye, they said they'd start as soon as they had enough people. So the sooner you join the better!

And xNFC...who do you mean by 'we'?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Why the hell is Itachi banned? If it's because of spammers well, then kill em!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Lol, the people there think he's over powered. There was also a vote, and people wouldn't participate if Itachi was in it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:43 pm

thats stupid. People need to learn to get better.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Oh my... That just tells me people are noobs and don't know how to play.
I never awaken! Just like once in a blue moon.

Skyler is a girl? WUT. O_o
If so, I think it's new and cool that girls play Video Games =]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:19 pm

... D:

Stereotypes are killing me
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:26 pm

Yeah but oh well, we'll know better for Arashi tournaments. Is anyone here going to participate though?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:09 am

I'm ass in singles. All I do is knj to u1/2 and cKunai. I just dont see a safe approach option without me supports.

Plus I'm too busy atm to worry about a tourney. But you guys go ahead. And rep Arashi while you're there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am

Of course we will! Lol singles matches seem to play more by honor...I just combo after subbing to make it a fun match!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:23 am

More single matches that's cool. Who knows maybe me and Rdmaster will get to play again! Except this time it won't be random! I'll save my best person for you Rd Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:26 am

Haha sweet, I won't hold back either though! Sasori's my man...errr, Puppet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gametoria Tournament   Gametoria Tournament Clock14

Back to top Go down

Gametoria Tournament
Page 1 of 1