Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The True Ultimate Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The True Ultimate Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:19 am

why dont they make ultimate jutsu's like this anymore this was a true ultimate. even the mighty madara couldnt withstand this jutsu. they could do stuff like this for storm 2 it dont gonna b this long but they can fit it in somehow

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:28 am

Well they can just have multiple U2''s in storm 2 like this but shorter.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Longest !*@# ougi in any naruto game ever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:43 pm

At first I was like meh, but then I was like yeah = D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:18 pm

It'd be cool but I shouldn't be able to get up, take a shit, and drive to McDonalds and back in the time of one ougi. That + I hate button input ougis because I don't want to get !*@# arthritis every time I want to input something. Button Tap duels are the worst.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Yeah button mashing fails, especially when turbo controllers exist. I prefer what they did in DBZ Budokai 3. When you go to rush mode and hit them with a knock back attack and press O, you enter into an "Ultimate" vid with 3 parts. Between this parts you can guess from which of the 4 buttons the opponent will press, if the button matches, the victim gets free, if not, they move to the next part.

Here's a vid that explains better what I'm trying to say: Skip to 2:13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GikvLvSfR4U
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:42 pm

i no wat ur tryin 2 say ziiko. basically a rock-paper-scissors duel to see if you can complete the ultimate
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Exactly! The difference in DBZ is that if you miss the 1st part you'll get hit by your opponent ending the combo cinematic.
But I think this' ll be great for an UNS2 update or hopefully UNS3. It will decrease the rage quitting in rank matches lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:55 pm

Hopefully UNS3 because i doubt there will be an update or DLC in this game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:01 am

haha aka the tree nuke? that one was my fav! except that there were some unnecessary parts in it (like the owning in infinite darkness jutsu)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:46 am

the owning in infinite darkness jutsu was necessary cuz it added much more style to the UJ & showed you just y he's the 1st hokage
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:53 pm

i suppose
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:42 am

[N4L] wrote:
Well they can just have multiple U2''s in storm 2 like this but shorter.

Haha I have that game and the ougi's were epic. Sadly because my ps2 broke, can't play it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Ultimate Jutsu   The True Ultimate Jutsu Clock14

Back to top Go down

The True Ultimate Jutsu
Page 1 of 1