Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

jutsu priority?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:02 am

many of you probably already know of the hinata+ pain combo but for those that dont know its basically hinata traps you in her jutsu while she summons pain at the same time, you take the full damage of hinatas combo and because of the "stuck" effect that happens, you also take all 3-4 waves of pains jutsu ( if you dont know what i mean by waves try blocking pains jutsu and see how many times your gaurd gets hit, thats how many times he hits with his jutsu) anyways this is pretty much broken beyond belief, if done correctly itl take you from full health down to around 3/4 of your red bar, and if you have pain set to attack, you can then SB > into an ougi.....now heres what i mean by jutsu priority, if you try doing this as pain with hinata supports, instead of being caught in hinatas stuck effect of her jutsu while you blast them with almighty push, pains jutsu seems to take priority and actually blasts you out of hinatas jutsu...this is the only example of thsi that i can thik of atm...test it out if you want, let me know if im wrong and also if you notice anyting like this with any other character
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am

Time for me to make this broken as hell.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 am

This is definitely something to look into.
Maybe we can test this for Neji as well.
If you don't test for everyone's jutsu priority, me and Skye will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:11 pm

i dont really see how to test this besides maybe having hinata and neji as supports and doing your jutsu when they get caught...but even then...i dont really see this as useful as it sounds...
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:52 pm

I meant testing jutsu priorities with other characters. Like characters besides Neji, Hinata, and pain, knocking the opponent out of each others jutsus. I'm not saying its completely useful, but its something to look into.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:57 am

trolled
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:23 am

I managed this with Kiba earlier tonight. Hit them with Getsuga, called out Pain and did over 2/3rds of a lifebar damage. Was more random than planned though
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 am

ive think it also works wit chiyo as ur main & doin ur jutsu wit sm naruto as support
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 am

I agree with DJ. After reading the title I expected to read a list a little something like this...
http://www.arashiboards.com/t498-jutsu-types-and-priorities#6212

Last edited by Ziiko on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:58 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 pm

i know this isn't exactly what you're talking about, but as far as priority goes...
Taka Sasuke's U2 takes priority over a U3.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:54 pm

mako shark wrote:
i know this isn't exactly what you're talking about, but as far as priority goes...
Taka Sasuke's U2 takes priority over a U3.

Ja ja,I love doing that to people online xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

jutsu priority? Empty
PostSubject: Re: jutsu priority?   jutsu priority? Clock14

Back to top Go down

jutsu priority?
Page 1 of 1