Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:57 am

First topic message reminder :

"Peace? Peace is an illusion. The ninja world is built on war and deceit."

Okay, so this is my attempt to revive the clan war everyone was hyped up about but as far as I know never happened. However, I wanted it be more interactive than just teams matching up, so I'm trying to make it more like a persistant war as used in Tom Clancy's Endwar or Chromehounds. This will add an element of diplomacy and a level of strategy to the game.

Each Clan will start off with a set amount spaces on the map, with a set amount of neutral spaces between each clan. The map will represent a continent with each clan representing a country with a capitol. The goal will be to take control of all opposing capitals (or if you think you're Naruto, try to bring peace amongst the nations or whatever nations are left.)

There will be a map thread devoted entirely to the map and i will update the map each night at around 9pm EST.

This is a really basic write up, if your clan is interested post your clan name, who's in it, and what system. If your clan will be entering for both systems, please list who will be representing your clan for each system. Also state who is your clan leader and give me an email I can reach him at so I can try to reach clans that haven't resonded to challenges in a timely fashion.

Follow the Rules of Engagement link for most everything you need to know.
Rules of Engagement

Also it would be much appreciated if someone could spread the word to TNS for me, pretty sure I ruined my welcome there within a couple minutes.

I hope to have around four clans to have signed up within a week or so that I way I can start this war. Towards the end of this war I will begin signups for the second (depending on the response to this one.)

Clan List (360):
The Hidden Storm Village
Ultimate Kages

Clan List (ps3):
The Hidden Storm Village
Ultimate Kages

Last edited by HAR MUH SEE on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:33 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:32 am

Yeah, I remember in chat Shadow was like "I will, I'm just too lazy to go and do it now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 pm

UPDATE:
I want to start the war soon, but I'm not sure if I want to wait for the site move or not. So everyone feel free to chime in with your thoughts on that issue.

Looks like it's going to be between the Hidden Storm Village and Ultimate Kages and maybe a third clan (but that'll be decided later).

Map will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:41 pm

I think it's wise to wait for the move, as we currently have a couple of smaller clans who just got their part of the forum.

maybe one of them wants to join. we should contact them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

lightmasrai said tht he wants his clan in the war too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:07 am

RasenRengan wrote:
Man my clan keeps growing Smile here are the new people.
Xbox 360:
RasenRengan - Ima Weinner 081
mako shark - greyshadow51
nightburst - nightburst902
Ps3:
Prostriker - Prostriker25032
Nathan - NathanStamper13
glenndevis - oXIchigoXo
jounin-bob - jounin-bob
Cuttin_in_town - Cuttin_in_town
Gruff757 - Gruff757
dominationnl - Dominationnl
Exia - lxL30xl
LightningLi - Myramei
koopaflowers - johnnysoaresrex
MrLethalSky03 - L-KID09
LockOnScopez - FD_Reborn and SharinganProdigy
Unkown:
Masta Kaka
Zeion
what about me dudee ?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm

I havent added the updated member list to this thread because it hasnt been announced for the start date.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Wow i hope harm doesn't just give up on this....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 pm

That would be cool...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Sorry guys, this was waiting for the site move back when the site move was supposed to happen. Now, I'm just waiting for DJ to get his clan up. Otherwise I guess this is about ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:43 am

Alright, im glad to see it isn't dead.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:56 am

can i get in on this too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup   The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The First Great Ninja War Announcement/Clan Signup
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2