Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Empty
PostSubject: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sat May 07, 2011 6:00 pm

Welcome to the discussion of Arashi's Official Tier List for Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm! Off topic or inflammatory posts will earn you a warning for immature behavior. Post proposed changes to the list in this thread. This is an OPEN tier list, ANYONE can propose changes. If you post multiple suggested changes please make it easy for me to read. Changes will be left up to my discretion, but I will take well thought out arguments into serious consideration. Please provide only intelligent, practical reasons for why a character should be moved. P.S mostly all the characters are good so it wasn't easy deciding.

S Tier
Itachi

A Tier
Guy
Kimimaro
Tenten
Sasuke

B Tier
Kakashi
Kisame
Kiba
Neji
Naruto
Kabuto
Lee
Orochimaru
Gaara

C Tier
Shino
Ino
Hinata
Shikamaru
Tsunade
Sakura

D Tier
Kankuro
Temari
Chōji
Jiraiya

Last edited by [N4L] on Sun May 08, 2011 1:35 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sat May 07, 2011 6:29 pm

sasukes awakening puts him in a-tier?

infinite fireballs

very fast hard hitting/hard to knj combos

tilt can evade and counter

ultimate is fast... if my memory is correct
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sat May 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Yeah that was my fault there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Ino's U2 is surprisingly great to use at random points. It catches everyone off guard. (:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sun May 08, 2011 3:39 pm

Sakura wrote:
Ino's U2 is surprisingly great to use at random points. It catches everyone off guard. (:

But her combos aren't so great and they can be subbed easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sun May 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Ino's Secondary U1 is also the funniest thing in the game... That's gotta count for something >.<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Sun May 08, 2011 6:02 pm

TehKutsuu wrote:
Ino's Secondary U1 is also the funniest thing in the game... That's gotta count for something >.<

I'll look into it later.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14Thu May 12, 2011 1:13 am

I can block it easily by just holding PS3 R2 Button
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion   UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion Clock14

Back to top Go down

UNS1 Tier tier list. If you don't have UNS1, then gtfo the discussion
Page 1 of 1