Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Empty
PostSubject: UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download   UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:35 am

Its a good read. I recommend it for all UNS1 players. Its in PDS format, so you need Acrobat to open it.
Download the latest version at adobe. Here.

UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Uns1_p11

[Download]

(Right Click>Save As)
or
(Left Click to Open in Browser if Format is Supported)

Enjoy!

P.S. I might upload individual pages to the site if we ever do character discussion for UNS1.

Last edited by [DJ] on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download   UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Clock14Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:41 am

this is actually pretty cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download   UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Clock14Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 pm

From what I've seen the guide is pretty awesome as far as containing thorough information on the story mode for the game. Still, the information on the characters (which, since I'm almost done with the story mode, is the thing I was looking for) seems a bit lacking. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download   UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:27 am

I agree completely. Imo Prima guides never do a good job of character analysis as much as Brady Games does.
It just kind of touches the surface but doesn't go any deeper than that.

I was planning on making a game guide for UNS2 and combining information from the best character guides. After I finished that I wanted to go back to UNS1 and make one for that as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download   UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 am

Both your ideas sound very sound ;)
Given enough time, I offer to help in the matters of layout and graphic design (my current professional outing.)

PS: I've not thank you before and that's uncalled for; even though the guide was not what I was looking for you deserve props for putting it up. Many thanks.
PS2: Has Brady Games put up a guide for Ultimate Ninja Storm? Perchance I can find it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download   UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:55 am

u actually uploaded the storm 1 guide? well ppl still ply it so i guess its not too bad
Back to top Go down

UNS1 Offcial Prima Game Guide Download
Page 1 of 1