Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Empty
PostSubject: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Introducing Naruto's Yamcha... Kiba!
"Doggy style jutsu!"
Gamer slang: http://www.arashiboards.com/t30-general-terminology

Kiba Inuzuka... "Giddy up Akamaru!"
Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Kibaandakamaru

index:

1.................intro

2.................Pros/Cons

3.................Moveset

4................items

5................Awakening

6................Support

7................Counter-picking

8................Conclusion

(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)

I. intro:

Kiba is a fast close range fighter, most of his moves rely on his partner/pet/friend Akamaru. He is from the Inuzuka clan and belongs to the team kurenai, next to Shino and Hinata. Here we will explore the might of his fangs!

(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)

II. Pros/cons:

Pros:

1. Fast movement.
2. Fast U1/U2.
3. Good supporter.
4. Akamaru helps attack.
5. Can connect U1/U2 with c.dash
6. Can grab/U1 mid way his combo.
7. Good items. Ball bombs, SB!
8. U1 causes SB!
9. U1/U2 have 2 hitboxes.
10. Can easily connect U1/U2 off SB.

Cons:

1. Generic kunai.
2. Bad awakening.
3. Grab doesn't cause SB.
4. Combos are long easy to KNJ.
5. Has a hard time against puppets and turtles.
6. Hard to keep up a long ranged fight.

(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(\)(/)(\)

III. Moveset:

vid kiba @ 2:05 (ignore vid)

Combos:

Neutral- 15 hits, leaves opp in the air, can connect with air dash combo or U1/U2 if they don't tech. Easy to KNJ. Turns around when KNJ'ed.
Side- 21 hits, SB. Use when opp runs out of chakra and vs big awakenings (use support during cool down and repeat) Easy to KNJ.
Down- 12 hits, leaves opponent on ground, can connect with kunai/item. Opp loses chakra, easy to KNJ.
Up- 11 hits, leaves opponent in the air, can connect with U1/U2 if you time it well. Easy to KNJ.
Air- 11 hits, leaves opponent in the ground can connect with kunai/item medium hard to KNJ.
*These combos go for too long, giving you many chances to escape, you'll be better off with the specials.

Specials:

U1- GATSUGAAA!!! Both Kiba and akamaru drill through opp at high speed causing SB. Eats up the shield. Can connect after c. dash.
U2- Same as U1 with a little more startup lag, but can also be connected with c. dash with akamaru's help. Try the storm combo.
Grab- short range, pretty fast. No SB. Can connect with item/kunai.
Tilt- 5 hits, SB. U can combo his tilt into a U2 if they don't tech. It's also safe cuz Kiba ends up in the air after it. If they knj the tilt u can cshuriken in the air to interrupt ur opponent when they try to attack u. <------------Glenndevis.
Can Tilt cancel > shuriken > U1/U2.

Kunai- 3 hits. C. kunai- 8 hits. Generic.

(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)

IV. items

^ - Attack up.
< - Attack down tags.
> - 2 ball bombs, SB.
v - 2 attack up pills.

(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(/)(\)(/)(\)

V. Awakening:

-Generic level 1 stats-up A-mode.
-Activates @ 50% damage and less.
-Abuse U1. Kiba breaks the shield and Akamaru runs the train over you.
-Same moveset. Combos become harder to KNJ (look back at the combos descriptions) so have at it!
-Lasts around 15 counts (30 seconds)
-Better in singles, use it to run out the timer.
-Not really worth it, you're better off with your supports and items.

(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)(\)(/)

VI. Support:

As a support not as balanced, you have better options. But he is pretty good it's like to rush jutsus in one, thanks to akamaru. It's good to chase an air tech, because it comes out so fast.

As a main character you'll need a forcefield jutsu to protect you while you cool down, I recommend Hinata. Also a good projectile, like Shino, Dei, Kakuzu, Itachi, etc. Try to use at least one attack support so you can abuse the SB with your U1/U2/bombs. With this team combinations you'll be good at any range.
He teams up with Shino and Hinata. Also with ppl from konoha.

VII. Counter picks

Kiba does well against slow close ranged characters like Kisame, Karin, Gaara, Yamato and Choji.
Against long ranged characters try to stay close, NM kunai spam if away.
He has a hard time vs Hinata, Neji and Pain, because they also have good combos plus their high priority U1.
Try to stay mid range spamming supports until you get a chance to c. dash>U1>SB>U1>SB>U1.
Try a small stage like Konoha and their forest, to keep them close.

***Chrono-dashing***(new tech)

-You can hold back awakened opponents by spamming the c. dash.
-This is a good way of stalling the awakened until their time runs out, or you get a support ready.
- It doesn't work against big awakenings: Deidara, Choji, Itachi, Kankurou, Killer Bee... :'(
- With akamaru's help you'll be able to connect your c. dash with his simultaneously!
- Try charging your chakra after you release the support.
- Against awakenings that can't get knocked down/ SB'd (Naruto, SM, Juugo, Suigetsu, etc.) you can link it with Hinata's support (charge chakra during her U1) and keep on dashing!
- If you notice that you'll run out of chakra before their awakening ends or your support is ready, connect the c. dash with U1. Or grab and turtle.
-Getting the timing down is the hardest part.
----Xbox 360: Y, A, A. Repeat.
----PS3: Triangle, X, X. Repeat.
-This is good to hold down dangerous awakenings like Nauto's, SM's, Sasori's, Kirin's, Juugo's, Asuma's, etc.

VIII. Conclusion:

He fights at high speed and does really good, just try to avoid his combos. He is pretty easy to use, and easy to learn, just wait for the openings for your U1/U2 and no mercy on the SB. Well that's the basics of Kiba enjoy, I'll update if necesarry.

Last edited by Ziiko on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Doesn't his tilt do more hits as Akamaru hits them then Kiba launches in to the air, doing multiple hits
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:42 pm

Sorry, it's 5 hits. Thanks for noticing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:38 pm

U said he teames up with shino and sakura but u didnt say hinata
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:41 pm

What combo is it exactly that makes you turn around even in a knj?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 am

Not sure lol. But it's similar to Hinata's combos that she turns around, eventhough the opp has plenty of time to counter attack before kiba hits. I might be mistaken, I'll remove it from the list until I'm sure.

@Jay- Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:53 am

Hmm, you're doing a lot of guides Ziiko.
I wish I was half as motivated to do mines.....I still need to make Shino's, and edit Deidara's....but....don't feel like it :/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 am

Yeah, I'm just filling the holes with the basics of each character. Then I'll edit more info from my comrades' contributions as the community grows.
But yours are much more detailed, kudos on that! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:31 pm

Nice, short guide.
U should mention that u can combo his tilt into a U2 if they don't tech.
It's also safe cuz Kiba ends up in the air after it. If they knj the tilt u can cshuriken in the air to interrupt ur opponent when they try to attack u.

And for some reason they don't knj his air combo that much... I know it has alot of hits, it's kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Is this what I think it is? >:(0{
Annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:33 am

@Glen, thanks. It's short 'cause idk what else to write about him , his attacks and setups are pretty simple. If there's any more info you guys find out that's not here please let me know and I'll add it with your credit.

@Boo- it's supposed to be a dog face lol.

@Lumin- His neutral combo. I haven't checked with the rest, but if you KNJ his first hits, he'll turn around like Hinata's combos.

Last edited by Ziiko on Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:40 am

Updated with new tech at the counterpick section: "Chrono-dashing"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I know you said avoid all Combos, but what would be the best combo to use if forced to use one? Just generally.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Shadowtroop86 wrote:
I know you said avoid all Combos, but what would be the best combo to use if forced to use one? Just generally.
I know it isn't listed as a combo in this guide but his tilt is his best non-chakra consuming combo imo. (It's short, doesn't leave Kiba wide open cuz he ends up in the air, can combo into U1/U2 if timed correctly and if the opponent doesn't tech and it causes strikeback.

His air combo is long but it isn't as easy to knj even with all those hits. People usually knj it at the end of the combo.
IIRC his side combo is the shortest one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:07 am

Glenn's right.

Remember you can cancel the ground combos with U1 and/or Kunai, so try the one you like the most. I recommend the longest one, the side combo, it causes SB. If they KNJ, kunai/U1.

But the tilt is the best way to go nevertheless...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:54 pm

I don't know how you're working the supports, but Pain is a much better support to use than Hinata. I had a tourney set consisting of Ino Balance and Hinata Attack, and Raze suggested to change to Pain. I only lost one team dot and he's far more effective, as well as being deployable in the air.

Just what I found from personal experience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:54 pm

As for support Pain, Itachi, Deidara, Kakuzu r always the best.
I usually pick the supports that r the most fun to play with.
I usually go with Hinata (attack) and Shino (balance)
U won't have any good chakra dash -> support's but Kiba's chakra shuriken combo with Shino's slower ones and u can combo them into a U1/U3

U can decide for urself if:
1) U just pick the best supports.
2) Go with an actual team.
3) Use supports which help your character where it needs help or for a special kind of playstyle.

I don't use Kiba THAT much so i usually go with his team.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:12 am

It's obvious that Pain is clearly the best forcefield support. But I mentioned Hinata because they have a team bonus.

Glenn, u forgot to mention Gaara/Shika (balance) They use them alot because of their SB.
But I agree the akatsuki are the best supporters lol.

Thx for the tips guys ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:36 am

Oh, just saying it was out of personal experience. I usually use teams but if its for effectiveness then thats what I found the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba Clock14

Back to top Go down

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Kiba
Page 1 of 1