Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Empty
PostSubject: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm

"Is there a Mr. Uchiha?" 8D

Yet another useless stereotypical, emotional girl. But in this game, she's not that bad.
Gamer slang: http://www.arashiboards.com/t30-general-terminology

Karin: "Sasuke... I'm all wet!"
Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Karin

index:

1..........................intro

2..........................Pros/cons

3..........................Moveset

4..........................items

5..........................Support

6..........................Awakening

7..........................Counter-pick

8..........................Conclusion

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

I. intro:

Karin is one of the most recent akatsuki members, seems to have 2 personalities, she is a medical ninja so she hasn't fought yet. Her teammates are Suigetsu, Jugo and Sasuke. "Karin" is a complex japanese word divided in 2: "Ka"= Psychotic, "Rin"=Prostitute or B!tch. She has an inmense crush on Sasuke and is Sakura's lame nemesis. She's deeply underestimated, I will now inform you about her barely seen potential!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

II. Pros/cons:

Pros:

1. Her U1 gives multiple hits and it poisons you and lower your defense.(Even if blocked)
2. Her U1 always faces you. (Like guard)
3. Her U1 has priority over projectile jutsus.
4. Good supporter.
5. U1/U2 > c.dash, rush jutsus.
6. Tilt causes SB.
7. Grab causes SB.
8. Can dash into U2. (if no lag, quick thumbs)
9. Teams up with any akatsuki.

Cons:

1. Slow movement.
2. Bad items.
3. Easy to KNJ combos.
4. Hard to punish SB.
5. Hard to keep a long range fight.
6. Bad kunai.
7. Bad awakening.
8. Easy to avoid U2.

III. Moveset:

Karin @ 4:25 (ignore review)

^Prostriker likes how every1 uses his video idea!

Combos:

Neutral- 7 hits, causes SB. Easy to KNJ.
Side- 8 hits, causes SB. Easy to KNJ.
Up - 6 hits, lose chakra. Easy to KNJ.
Down - 6 hits, leaves you up in the air, can connect with any other move if not air teched. Easy to KNJ.
Air- 4 hits, kicks you to the ground, lose chakra. Hard to KNJ. If they KNJ, KNJ back, c.dash and U1. (they will fall into it.)

Specials:

U1- Perfume spray LOL. Her U1 gives multiple hits and it poisons you and lower your defense (even if blocked). Her U1 always faces you (Like guard) has priority over projectile jutsus and rush jutsus. Good support.

U2- B!tch slap. Fast startup, laggy cool down, good tracking. Owns c. dashes and rush jutsus. Can connect after dash, activate ASAP!!! Different cinematic vs Sasuke...<3

Grab- Jerry Springer throw. SB. Average startup and range.

Tilt- 1 hit! Can connect after c. dash. SB > dash > tilt > SB > repeat.

Kunai- standard 3 hits. c. kunai- 7 hits. Pretty bad.

IV. items

^ - Defense up
< - 2 Attack down tags.
> - 2 Explosive kunai.
v - 2 Defense up pills. Use after awakening and if your opp awakens.

Pretty lame...

V. Support:

As a supporter...not as balance, you have better options. She does pretty good against puppets and turtles. (Look at her U1 info) She teams up with Jugo, Suigetsu, Sasuke and Sakura. AND ANY OTHER AKATSUKI!

As main character she will need a rusher (Akatsuki Sasuke) and a long range projectile. (Suigetsu... but I prefer Kakuzu, Itachi or Dei)
Do the c. dash to support if they block. If they don't block try to land the U2. When close, use tilt or air combo to fight. If they KNJ your air combo, KNJ and U1. Pain is also good with Karin so you can abuse the SB, air dash, pain, SB Kakuzu/Itachi, SB, air dash/combo.

VI. Awakening:
HYES
Activate... "Powerful Mrs. Sasuke" mode aka PMS.
Super annoyed Lame level 1 awakening, stats up. Same moveset. Average to KNJ. Able to activate as soon as you reach the orange bar. 50% health, lasts around 15 counts (30 seconds) Use defense up pills after awakening ends.

VII. Counter pick:

She counters rushers, stay away and use your jutsus when they rush to penetrate, use a small round stage like konoha's forest. Vs. long ranged characters(Dei, Temari, Ten-ten) you are at a disadvantage so try to NM kunai spam when they kcombo or c. dash and attack them with anything really. KNJ after they KNJ you and punish them with the strongest attack you can use by the moment. The rest of the info is pretty summed up in the "Support" part, so yeah...

VIII. Conclusion:

B!tches be crazy!!! rage

This guide's pretty brief, but their isn't much to say... She has a simple moveset and she is easy to use, I'll update if I find out anything extra.
I'll appreciate some feed back Smile 4th guide and counting...

Last edited by Ziiko on Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:12 pm

I like how her U1 debuffs the opponent. ^-^
I also like her tilt. xD I wonder if u can chakra dash -> tilt for easy U2...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Well, they can KNJ... But it sure is unpredictable. And she leans forward, so would be hard to punish her before she cools down from the tilt. So I guess it's worth trying, but not abusing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Clock14Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Meh. Yea there's too much cooldown. She can cdash -> tilt but too late to U2 after a SB...
And even if her U1 hits the opponent can still counter it. <.< She's pretty useless. Dx
U can try chaining it into a Kabuto or Sasuke Support or something but it gets easy to knj.
It should only be used as defense and if u have a support ready. =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin   Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin Clock14

Back to top Go down

Ziiko's How 2 Play guides: Karin
Page 1 of 1