Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game Empty
PostSubject: Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game   Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:30 am

Here's how to use Deidara, with in - game tactics.
First off, you always want to use projectiles. Don't spam. Just use them. Mix it up with Chakra Birds and U1. They won't know what is next. I do warn you though. Stay away from Deidara's ground projectile combo. He finishes it off by charging them atop of a clay bird, doing a flip, then the bird homes in on the opponet. The reason to stay away from this is it WILL get you killed. Deidara does not accel in close range.

Second off, if you find yourself stuck in a projectile battle, charge. If your opponet is Deidara or Tenten or Temari don't stand there and dodge, DO SOMETHING! Chakra dash in and use Deidara's AIR combo. His ground combo is a no-no. The air combo will knock them to the ground giving you some time to do as you wish. Charge chakra. Prepare a next attack. Hell, even charge up a U2. Just make sure that you can avoid whatever they do.

Third, don't use awakening. It leaves you way more open to attacks. I use awakening most of the time, because I am that kind of guy. I sometimes lose because he becomes such a big target. This is the one time I am going to say it. Just once. If you are in awakening, SPAM. USE CHAKRA SURIKEN, USE REGULAR SHURIKEN. All of the projectiles get beefed up in this state, so SPAM THEM TO HELL.

I would like to elaborate more on this, but it is 11:30 pm and I am tired.

Look at Cinik's guide to deidara if you want less in - game and more technical terms and combos. I tried my hardest on this. And yes, I knew that sounded very dumb but whatever. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game   Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:38 am

Hey nice, I was wondering what would be the best strategy against long range users with Dei.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game   Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:34 am

It's definitely worth mentioning that Deidara benefits immensely from anti-air assists. Supports like Pain and Itachi cover close and long range, but more importantly they ensure your air superiority. Deidara is one of the few characters where I will use my assists very tactically. I will never not have one of the two supports available at any given time, I will still use them occasionally to build meter though. Like Itachi, Pain will protect you from air-combos, but he can also help protect you from projectile supports. Two of Deidaras best ranged combos end with him being in the air, and his jump ranged combo is one of his best tools, so it is critical for Deidara to be protected in the air. Just a few other things worth mentioning are that his jutsu can combo off a chakra dash if done quick enough, but your open to punishment if it is subbed due to the delay on it. You can also land your U2 after SB quite easily, you just need to activate as soon as the SB animation ends. If you didn't use the last hit of the ranged air combo to activate SB you can enter your U2 before SB occurs as long as your on the ground to perform it. Deidara is a spam character and your objective is to put as much projectile pressure on your opponent as possible, while limiting the damage your opponent could deal to you in return.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game   Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Spectre88 wrote:
It's definitely worth mentioning that Deidara benefits immensely from anti-air assists. Supports like Pain and Itachi cover close and long range, but more importantly they ensure your air superiority. Deidara is one of the few characters where I will use my assists very tactically. I will never not have one of the two supports available at any given time, I will still use them occasionally to build meter though. Like Itachi, Pain will protect you from air-combos, but he can also help protect you from projectile supports. Two of Deidaras best ranged combos end with him being in the air, and his jump ranged combo is one of his best tools, so it is critical for Deidara to be protected in the air. Just a few other things worth mentioning are that his jutsu can combo off a chakra dash if done quick enough, but your open to punishment if it is subbed due to the delay on it. You can also land your U2 after SB quite easily, you just need to activate as soon as the SB animation ends. If you didn't use the last hit of the ranged air combo to activate SB you can enter your U2 before SB occurs as long as your on the ground to perform it. Deidara is a spam character and your objective is to put as much projectile pressure on your opponent as possible, while limiting the damage your opponent could deal to you in return.

Thanks for mentioning that, I really haven't played the game to it's full potential yet so I only did what I know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game   Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game Clock14

Back to top Go down

Stay on your toes or explode: Deidara In-game
Page 1 of 1