Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Empty
PostSubject: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:22 am

Great stuff man! The Awakening stuff really helped me because the first time I rushed into Deidara's awakening I realized that it sucks bad xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 am

I agree. I feel that Deidara's awakening is pretty bad. I don't think I've ever seriously used it lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:59 pm

It just gives them a bigger target. I want to try to learn to use it good but Idk to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Just use it to keep a lead if you need to like it says in ciniks guides. Fly as far away as you possibly can and have c.shurikens or a u1 ready if they decide to charge you or do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm

I've seen Dei's tilt used to escape a jutsu from the player or a support, but there are better and safer options imo.

I don't think his awakening is that bad offensively, based on the meta game. It's effective against most players because most players just panic when they see a giant awakening. I agree that a skilled player will have little trouble with it, but a person's skill can be assessed relatively early on.

Overrall great guide as usual.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Dragon pin, Dragon roflstomps do massive damage.

I like his awakening, its underappreciated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:10 am

His awakening is awful in teams but in singles just stay close and C.shuriken spam until u break the shield, then stomp on them. Then charge ur chakra while they're getting up and repeat.

After his Up kcombo you can easily land an item. If your opponent doesn't techs and falls on the ground, the tilt becomes very useful to hover over them and then throw them spiders. If they block the spiders, go for a grab.

You can land a grab if you predict a C. dash but the best way to counter that IMO is to do a full jump and do the air kcombo. If they get knocked down, back off do the U1.

Shield pressure infinite loop:
1. Neutral kcombo (Owl)
2. Air Kcombo
3.C. shuriken half way down
4. Repeat.

Where's the ground melee combo and his air melee combo info!?

That vid doesn't show much about Dei it's just Guard jumping C.shurikens and using supporters. Why not show an offensive Dei?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14Tue May 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Ziiko wrote:
That vid doesn't show much about Dei it's just Guard jumping C.shurikens and using supporters. Why not show an offensive Dei?

It's times like these I wish I had a capture card >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara   Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara Clock14

Back to top Go down

Art is a Blast!: The Guide to Deidara
Page 1 of 1