Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Empty
PostSubject: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:06 pm

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:22 pm

I'm glad you mentioned his great strings, he's my top pick for singles because of them. Great guide as usual!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

THIS IS AWESOME! Although I do not have the game yet, by reading this altogether I feel more prepared and confident that this guide has helped me alot >:]

Edit: I just got this game and this guide helped me go beast mode on everyone!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:54 am

I was at the edge of my seat for the Lars fight!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:14 am

how do u get shikamaru as balanced???because mine is just guard.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:12 am

in order to get shikamaru as balance you need to complete his friendship event in single player mode.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:50 am

FYI, Pain's tilt has minor frame advantage, enough for you to combo into chakra shuriken, exhaustion tag, paper bomb, or another tilt. All but another tilt are easy to time because you can just mash it, stringing together tilts requires some timing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:40 am

sniperworm wrote:
FYI, Pain's tilt has minor frame advantage, enough for you to combo into chakra shuriken, exhaustion tag, paper bomb, or another tilt. All but another tilt are easy to time because you can just mash it, stringing together tilts requires some timing.

Also, you can infinite tilt combo. My friend did this is a no KnJ match. I got owned -___-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

But to do the inf tilt string your opponent has to be in a corner. So don't expect to do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 am

cinik wrote:
in order to get shikamaru as balance you need to complete his friendship event in single player mode.

thx I thought so never bothered on that and was wondering how peepz have gaara/shikamaru as balanced
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 am

sniperworm wrote:

Nice find, did not know this. o.O
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:04 am

I wonder if he can do

pain / shika (balance) / Whoever (attack)

Tilt into c.kunai launch, tilt out of the SB and go for that infinate thing being his c.kunai has very little stun like hidan's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:28 am

Skyler-X wrote:
I wonder if he can do

pain / shika (balance) / Whoever (attack)

Tilt into c.kunai launch, tilt out of the SB and go for that infinate thing being his c.kunai has very little stun like hidan's.

Balance Shika + Pain/Hidan style chakra shuriken does not generate an infinite. All chakra shuriken have enough stun for balanced shika's to combo after it (or he hits before certain character's chakra shuriken) so you cannot generate infinite strikebacks with balance shika.

Also, Pain's tilt does not have frame advantage if you hit an aerial opponent with it. There is no special staggering stun on aerial opponents, so his tilt doesn't have enough stun to combo anything if they are in the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 am

Actually Pain's awakening lasts around 18 counts. (36 seconds)
I like that you mentioned the U2 to grab trick, it works wonders.

EDIT: I was wrong, it actually lasts 15 counts, sorry... <3

Last edited by Ziiko on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:29 am

Nice guide, knew most of it, but interesting about the tilt info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain   The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain Clock14

Back to top Go down

The Man Who Became God: The Guide to Pain
Page 1 of 1