Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Last edited by SilentShino on Sun May 15, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:28 pm

is this suppose to be a guide? or how to play keep away till you get sb > U2?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:45 pm

it's basically the play style required to use shino so yeah keep-away basically same with most long range characters
I just wrote the strategy I win most shino fights with
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:56 pm

glad to see people contributing! every bit helps. although, this post does seem a bit lacking. how bout you look at one of my guides to get an idea of what a guide should contain. you should break down every aspect of shino from his tilt to his awakening! i know that shino can be dangerous when in competent hands so i can't wait to read the full thing!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:01 pm

ok i'll add more to it done ^_^
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm

It doesn't have to be a guide. This is "Character Development." And since this post is "Shino" specific, it fits the category.

Adding more information would be great, but its not mandatory if this is all the information you wanted to share.

This is fine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:18 pm

good job, i liked it and i like shino's character.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:22 pm

Awakening is just a Basic power up?
What is this, shino?
Not talking about how every bug attack drains chakra?

Can't be keeping secrets, bro. :P

Also yeah me and cinik have guides you can base off of if your making it a guide

Above that, don't copy/paste so much, it leads to inconsistancies

~ Shino's grab does not go into a SB iirc
~ Guard with shino is great because the dash cut helps him keep up his camp game
~ Didn't mention that shino's U2's hitbox lasts until after he stands, allowing him to pin an opponent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:52 pm

hmm... i don't know how to feel about this lol. they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this is a bit much. I know i said that you could look at my guides for inspiration but i don't think i appreciate straight up copy-and-pasting. can you do me a favor and at least rewrite the supports and final thoughts sections (and a "credit to cinik for the format" disclaimer would be nice). Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:51 am

... Cinik you got your format from me, if anything I should be getting the credit, but he should credit both of us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:12 am

lol well yes my format was inspired by your guide but it is quite obvious that he only had my guides in mind when he did this. anyway, sharing credit is fine with me, i'm not gonna argue over something so trivial.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:27 am

Good stuff. Point being is that it needs less copy/paste and more content.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:22 am

Lmao I just realized he used the same exact wording in some places that mimic Cinik's Sas guide.
Still good nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:15 pm

cinik wrote:
hmm... i don't know how to feel about this lol. they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but this is a bit much. I know i said that you could look at my guides for inspiration but i don't think i appreciate straight up copy-and-pasting. can you do me a favor and at least rewrite the supports and final thoughts sections (and a "credit to cinik for the format" disclaimer would be nice). Thank you.

ermm... I never copied your final section I wrote it myself...
The problem I'm having is my normal wording is actually similair to yours so I don't know what to say..
I felt you're thing on balance ws very good in general that's why I copy and pasted it lol XD
Ok I think i fixed everything
I'll now go stab myself due to over embarrassment Crying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:44 pm

On your awakening thing, take off the word "still". They don't drain chakra unless your in awakening.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:39 pm

I write still? Woops..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:17 am

very nice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:30 pm

this is much better now. fix some typos, update with combos (not melee combos, i mean like tilt > grab) and you will be set. also Shino's air combo is indeed amazing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:49 pm

great job on the stats! very specific.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:14 am

Have you done this? O.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:51 am

KazekageDaichi wrote:
Have you done this? O.o
What?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 am

cinik wrote:
KazekageDaichi wrote:
Have you done this? O.o
What?

I mean,the creator of this topic made all this information?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:13 am

i believe so
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:34 pm

Shino's probably the safest character to spam shurikens while ninja jumping around because it's so hard to dodge those bugs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet   Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet Clock14

Back to top Go down

Shino Aburame Battle Information Sheet
Page 1 of 1