Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BB:CS Character Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

BB:CS Character Discussion Empty
PostSubject: BB:CS Character Discussion   BB:CS Character Discussion Clock14Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:48 am

Discuss anything regarding BB:CS characters here!

First off, I will post the official tier list (source). Remember, tier lists are really relevant only at high levels of play. Just because a character is low on the tier list does not mean you will not be able to beat your friends or randoms online with them. Trust me, even though he is the "worst" character, Tager is very scary.

Here is the current, official, and final tier list for BB:CS (does not include DLC characters):

S: Litchi, Bang
A: Taokaka, Arakune, Carl, Hazama
B: Lambda, Hakumen, Ragna, Jin
C: Noel, Rachel, Tsubaki, Tager

Next we have a list that I made in an attempt to order the characters from the most difficult to use effectively to the least difficult character to play as. Certain characters are more difficult to use than others because of certain character specific mechanics that must be mastered in order to use the character effectively (controlling Nirvana as Carl, controlling the wind as Rachel, etc.) Although I believe this list is relatively accurate, this list is based completely on MY PERSONAL OPINION. The idea is to give players interested in BlazBlue a sense of which characters are beginner friendly.

Most Difficult: Carl, Arakune, Rachel, Taokaka
Very Difficult: Mu, Litchi, Hazama, Bang, Makoto
Less Difficult: Lambda, Jin, Tager, Hakumen
Least Difficult: Valkenhayn, Tsubaki, Ragna, Noel

Don't let this list dissuade you from playing a character you are very interested in. Any character can be played at a high level, some just take more practice to be competent with. A win with a character you have put a lot of work into feels much more rewarding than spamming a scrub with Noel's Drive attacks (although that can be fun).

Last edited by cinik on Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:36 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BB:CS Character Discussion   BB:CS Character Discussion Clock14Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:51 am

Ahhh thanks im getting this game soon maybe i shouldnt choose that emo looking rachel to begin with tsubaki it is HYES
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BB:CS Character Discussion   BB:CS Character Discussion Clock14Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Oh joy my main alt and sub are in the hardest part of the list Crying (Rachel and Carl)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BB:CS Character Discussion   BB:CS Character Discussion Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:49 pm

updated with difficulty list
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: BB:CS Character Discussion   BB:CS Character Discussion Clock14Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:01 am

I wish I could make the argument that Tager and Valkenhayn are harder to use...but I wouldn't be fooling anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB:CS Character Discussion   BB:CS Character Discussion Clock14

Back to top Go down

BB:CS Character Discussion
Page 1 of 1