Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

well, it pretty much explains itself. He was minato, and i was kakashi. All he did was run and throw the whole time, and some rasengan's here and there. I countered them. The time was running out, so he was trying to run. So, i chakra dashed to him, and grabbed him and his health was lower than mine. So he quit when there was 5 counts left. How can you be #6 and then lose then DC on me? i was about to get mad, but then i thought to myself, im better than the number 6 rank on the leader boards!! His psn is Magic-Goku btw. In case yall wanted to see his rank. Well thats it!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 am

o yea i remember him i beat him awile ago tho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

What did you expect? The people on top that have 9999999 points are obviously no life dc'ers. xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:13 am

nice avi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:37 am

Who me? Thank you Guy Dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:38 am

yea u and ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 am

-_-_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:16 pm

Lol! aw man... i totally would've messaged him saying something like,

"sorry for beating you... :("

or

"oh man, that was really cool how you just quit right at the end there. do you think you could teach me to be that spineless?"

:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 pm

No, say "You Got Skillz"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:48 am

Yea, the online ranks are BS. I've been beaten by genin who were great players and beaten Heroes who gave me 2 free level ups cos all they did was sit there as Sasori
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!   I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!! - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

I just beat the #6 rank in ninja storm 2 on ps3 leaderboards, and he quit!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2