Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strategy Discussion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

Strategy Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:47 pm

If you got a nice strategy or want to discuss a strategy of someone else that you know of post it here. Cookie Monster
Even if its something small. If its a really good strategy then we can move it to a character specific topic or give it its own topic in Specific Game Discussion.

Sharingan / . \ Sharingan We are looking for da bess strats so be descriptive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:23 pm

air dash at someone and right before you hit the ground use a support that can be done in the air....leaves you completely safe and youll most likely get some dmg in on your opponent...i like to use pain for this
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:12 am

Ok I got one too. Its a defense strategy, sort of.
U1,2, or 3 after you block an air dash. As your opponent falls, he//she is helpless to the the attack if its a fast one. U3 should always work.

I do this with Kakshi's U1, TS's Chidori, and I know it works with Minato's U1.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:01 pm

haha my strat would beat yours out though...but that is a sure way to land at least a jutsu or fast U2, but i dont remember the last time someone airdashed at me while i was still on the ground lol.....
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:52 pm

Well its not a matter of one strat winning over the other, but I think a U3 is faster than a pain mid air assist.
Plus its never really a good idea to air dash at someone unless you knj into an air dash which would be the best set up for your strat. But either way its not a sure thing because your opponent has supports as well.

My strategy is not really a strategy but just a way to punish a non strategical air dash. So if your going against an air dash happy foe, punishing him with U1-3 will change his strat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:11 am

Strategy: Maximizing Damage Flexibly

Be confident in multiple ways to hit U2 and U3 in case your initial strategy proves ineffective:

-Supports that knock back or up, and at least one as an offensive type and one as balance.
-Supports that easily break through guard. Some that i know include Kiba and Chiyo. Also use your chosen character for this function.
-Supports with multiple functions for setting up big hits. Sasori, for example, knocks back with his jutsu and if used as balance type his projectiles easily break through block.
-Dash into ur opponent's block to maximize potential of supports connecting.
-Hidan as support.
-Shikamaru as support (balance type) for knock backs with his projectile.
-Certain characters have grabs that knock back.
-Certain characters have combo endings that knock back or up.
-Certain characters (Shika, Hidan, etc.) can dash into opponent, stun them, and quickly get off a U2. U3 will always work in this fashion.

Go before and into battle with at least 2 of these in mind, with 3 being the most effective/easy to remember and use while not completely relying on just U2 and U3.

Change it up during the course of battle. Keep your opponent off his toes and unable to predict you. If you can make multiple big hits then you have a huge advantage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:36 am

If you're using a support that has multiple hits, and they block, I either grab them or chakra dash them. If they block the chakra dash they bounce back, and are vulnerable to the rest of the hits. If I'm close enough, I just grab them and you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:30 am

Owning a Deidara spammer:

1. Pick Guy.
2. Ground clay bomb spam, tilt< Dynamic Entry!
3. Two twin birds< U2
4. Air clay bomb combo, Awakening < ninja jump to the side while spamming shuriken.
5. Bird grab < sub, tilt/grab/ U1/combo
6. Guy's hardest combo to knj is the neutral one.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:56 pm

I like Tag team ultimates ^^ especially with Def down tags and atk up items.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Cool glenn, that's like a dash U3 only cheaper. :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Bobroham wrote:
Cool glenn, that's like a dash U3 only cheaper. :problem:
No it's the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:28 pm

No, not really. Using an item is extremely safe as well as the fact that it is much harder to see coming than a c.dash. The hitstun it causes is the same as a c.dash, without the drawbacks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:14 pm

Bobroham wrote:
No, not really. Using an item is extremely safe as well as the fact that it is much harder to see coming than a c.dash. The hitstun it causes is the same as a c.dash, without the drawbacks.
Ok it's safe but what do u want to do instead? Turtle till u see the opportunity to U3?
Tag -> U3 also has it's drawbacks.
I don't see the cheapness in tag U3's.
I don't really feel like feeding the trollz today so just shush.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm

i have certain strageties wen using different characters but i'd say my normal strategy is knjing almost everything lol.... or so im told
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:19 am

My strategy is:
1) Start fight with no strategy except use Neji as soon as the fight starts to avoid dash/support/U1/U2/ ect.
2) Analyze opponent
3) Create strategy based on opponents moves and commonly used tactics
4) Laugh when Karin combo or U2/U3 slaps them, or when they get hit with a weapon to the face or staff slap from Tenten. Not to be mean but its just funny.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:58 am

Strategy one: How to play Shikamaru like a cheap bastard (i.e like most Shikamaru mainers [i.e. me :DDD])

1. Pick Shikamaru.
2. Pick Ino/Choji supports, both ATK.
3. When somebody cDashes to you, jump to the right and Chakra charge-Choji (Choji's air justu is epicfast).
4. Ino-cDash= :problem: levels of owage.
5. AS SOON AS YOU GET TO SUPPORT DRIVE, PUNISH EVERYTHING WITH cKunai! cKunai-SB-cKunai-SB-U2!!11!!
6. When you get to level 3 S drive, get in ONE MORE combo (SB combo) and go for U3
7. ???
8. Profit!

This is my most used strategy (back when I played the game, of course.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strategy Discussion   Strategy Discussion Clock14

Back to top Go down

Strategy Discussion
Page 1 of 1