Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

destroying susanoo

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

destroying susanoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo - Page 2 Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 am

First topic message reminder :

i has done it! i has found away to completely avoid susanoo with out fail anyone can do it if u dont suck ass lol. first u need to be able to mash sub like a nub second u need to be good at running like a little bitch. what i do is that i run as fast as i can of course and wait for him to dash me i then stop block so we push each other apart and then run again if he uses amaterasu i run till its close to me sub it and while susano has caught up keep subing untill his combo has ended then dash away like a fairy yes i run like a bitch i was a total fairy dont troll meh.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo - Page 2 Clock14Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:53 am

Deva_Pain_Path wrote:
I really think ezest way to beat susanoo is use hidan and tobi....they both do a direct hit and a lot of dmg....while hidan is hitting him you can combo and even jutsu on him and tobi's land mines will hurt him a lot

True but not everyone just wants to counterpick one of those just to beat his awakening.

The best u can do imo is to get rid of his last bit of hp he has left asap.
If he doesn't Amaterasu just block his chakra dashes and ninja move away. use jutsu when on a distance.
Also don't forget to use supports to keep him busy/damage him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:36 am

Use Tenten's bombs. he dashes he gets hit, forgets the bombs, they blow up he gets hit. Tenten does her sword thing and Susano'o is dead. Otherwise use support, get close while he is stunned and combo him. Up combo is usually the best choice since you can just land behind him or use another support and repeat the cycle if he isent dead already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Like everything, there's a ways to beat susano'o AND there's a ways to kill with susano'o no matter the tactic one thing i know for sure is, if your fighting him in a tiny stage and he knows how to use it, your pretty much done for, in these cases susano'o doesn't really need to go rushing you, he simply plays football "kicks" the amaterasu and "defends" your tryed escape.

Now if you are in a big stage there's a lot of stuff to use has your advantage,(defencive) first try to distance yourself from him, play by time if he rushes to you jump and def or simply rush too if he planted amaterasu first, turtle till you def or sub amaterasu.(atck) spam your comrades, if you have ranged jutsu spam it too, pressure him with all kinds of stuff and before you know it he's dead or back to normal.

I found myself killing a susano'o with a simple combo lol
PS3 Circle Button
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:27 pm

If u do 8 tails vs susano the camera will zoom ssme for awakened sasori vs susano lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

destroying susanoo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2