Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

destroying susanoo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:27 am

i has done it! i has found away to completely avoid susanoo with out fail anyone can do it if u dont suck ass lol. first u need to be able to mash sub like a nub second u need to be good at running like a little bitch. what i do is that i run as fast as i can of course and wait for him to dash me i then stop block so we push each other apart and then run again if he uses amaterasu i run till its close to me sub it and while susano has caught up keep subing untill his combo has ended then dash away like a fairy yes i run like a bitch i was a total fairy dont troll meh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:57 pm

That could work against an inexperianced person...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:41 pm

yeah most will pin you, chase, force you to sub the susanoo and land on the amaterasu.
If you want a dead susanoo, use an extended or multi-hit jutsu. Pain, kank, hidan, chiyo are all good options.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Use Hinata,Neji and Pain Use Neji support then Hinata and Pain at the same time it'll kill most Susanoo users
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:12 am

I used Hidan assist. He always keep him busy while I am charging for flash mode ;)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:38 am

lol i think im the only person who fights susanoo head on. & still manage 2 come out on top
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:19 am

Beating Susano'o is not as hard as you might think. If they don't use amaterasu then they shouldn't even touch you. Just keep blocking their dash, and jump blocking backwards afterward in case they start swinging the sword at you. If they did start swinging the sword it will knock you back to safety, but you will need to move if they keep doing the combo until the fireball comes out. If the Susano'o is any good he will use amaterasu and then dash into you to try and make it connect. You can't dodge him like you could jump a normal support, and jumping when he chakra dashes at you will still get you hit by the amaterasu. You can counter this in a couple different ways, if it's a large map you can simply chakra dash backwards and amaterasu will die out before it reaches you. The second option is to call a support to take the hit for you, you will need to run behind the support for this to work. The third option, and your last resort if your out of support or on a small map is to sub the chakra dash.

If, however Susano'o is already too close to you though, then you can just take the hit from amaterasu and then jump block away. After you sub the chakra dash Susano'o will most likely start swinging his sword, try your best to jump block out and get hit by the second swing, otherwise mash block as fast as you can. Once he ends that combo he will either do amaterasu again or try to keep hacking away at you. It's better if he just starts trying to swing away again because you can jump block and get knocked back by the first hit, but if he uses amaterasu up close things can get tricky. If you stand there trying to KnJ it you will most likely get caught in his string, and if you try to take the hit it may guard break you. If you jump away to get distance Susano'o will probably dash at you and amaterasu will likely hit you unless you sub the dash. Your best option is to call your support to take the hit for you, and to keep jump blocking away. If you can neutralize the amaterasu then you will effectively neutralize Susano'os effectiveness.

Now if your on a really small map and Susano'o has pinned you to a wall...pray to God and mash block, there's nothing else you can do.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:50 am

This was copy/pasted from Gamespot forums and it got stomped on just as hard over there...why would you try it again?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:35 pm

^ I hope you weren't referring to me... :(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:09 pm

He's talking about the original post I'm sure
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:18 pm

shadow9794 wrote:
lol i think im the only person who fights susanoo head on. & still manage 2 come out on top
i did it once with hidan, but ppl are not so lucky
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Oh sorry for not specifying Spectre. It's just as Skye said.

Btw Apoc the whole "Get it?" thing at the bottom of your sig was said to Naruto.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 pm

You know what I've never seen? Susanoo vs Susanoo...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:57 pm

ive done it b4 its crazy. the screen actually zooms out 2 fit both susanoos lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:01 am

I figured the game would just lag out and freeze causing a tear in the space-time continuum, destroying everything. But I guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:11 am

lmao^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 am

awakening of Gai/lee and Yellow flash are key to beating susano'o.
Teleport and combo the hell out of him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:14 am

You just run while spamming supports, thought that was a well known tactic?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:37 am

Well there is a well known tactic of doing UJ's on supports so you can't use em. Hah!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:33 am

Chidori457 wrote:
Well there is a well known tactic of doing UJ's on supports so you can't use em. Hah!

But you can't UJ while in Susano'o.

And what if they aren't on balance?
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:05 pm

Lol I thought this topic was dead. Beating Susan was only hard back in October.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:28 am

[DJ] wrote:
Lol I thought this topic was dead. Beating Susan was only hard back in October.

That's what I'm saying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 pm

still a bit difficult for me..... Super annoyed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I really think ezest way to beat susanoo is use hidan and tobi....they both do a direct hit and a lot of dmg....while hidan is hitting him you can combo and even jutsu on him and tobi's land mines will hurt him a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

destroying susanoo Empty
PostSubject: Re: destroying susanoo   destroying susanoo Clock14

Back to top Go down

destroying susanoo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next