Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To make things easier

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To make things easier - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: To make things easier   To make things easier - Page 2 Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Okay this is originally created for teams Unexpected Ownage and Manipulation (but others are welcome to use it if they want).

The purpose of this thread is for us to be able to communicate with each other. It doesn't seem like you can CC Pm's so we can use this thread to set up our matches seeing as we are first round opponents.

If you haven't realized by now.....Shadow has changed the format of the Tournament. We have a couple of days, but cordinating schedules between 6 people can get hectic, so I would like to see the matches take place without delay so we can not only meet our time frame, but contribute to keeping the tourny running smoothly.

In no particular order....we have

Squadiee
LightningLi
Razeyurstyle

vs.

Flarehazard
xXSoulXx
Gead813

I also realize that Team Unexpected Ownage isn't listed on the original post for the squad sign up, so this may help manipulation figure out who they are up against (hint hint to mods if they see this).

In short lets figure out who is up next from each team....and when can you guys have the match

P.s. If your Psn is different from your username here, this would be a great place to post that. I know Gead813 is the same on the psn, and mine is too. But I do not have the rest of you on my friend's list.

Last edited by Razeyurstyle on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier - Page 2 Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:31 am

Great! Tell him to PM Razeyurstyle so they can sort a match
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier - Page 2 Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:47 am

will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

To make things easier
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2