Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To make things easier

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

To make things easier Empty
PostSubject: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 am

Okay this is originally created for teams Unexpected Ownage and Manipulation (but others are welcome to use it if they want).

The purpose of this thread is for us to be able to communicate with each other. It doesn't seem like you can CC Pm's so we can use this thread to set up our matches seeing as we are first round opponents.

If you haven't realized by now.....Shadow has changed the format of the Tournament. We have a couple of days, but cordinating schedules between 6 people can get hectic, so I would like to see the matches take place without delay so we can not only meet our time frame, but contribute to keeping the tourny running smoothly.

In no particular order....we have

Squadiee
LightningLi
Razeyurstyle

vs.

Flarehazard
xXSoulXx
Gead813

I also realize that Team Unexpected Ownage isn't listed on the original post for the squad sign up, so this may help manipulation figure out who they are up against (hint hint to mods if they see this).

In short lets figure out who is up next from each team....and when can you guys have the match

P.s. If your Psn is different from your username here, this would be a great place to post that. I know Gead813 is the same on the psn, and mine is too. But I do not have the rest of you on my friend's list.

Last edited by Razeyurstyle on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:42 am

Squadiee unless you have a schedule conflict.....you go ahead and be the lead off man for team Unexpected Ownage.....We're counting on you to set the bar high !!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:21 pm

Damn, no problem, all th pressure XD I'll be on at 7 EST prompt for the first match
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Sorry, what I MEANT to say was I'll be ready for that time today if our opponents are, just to get it over with (I'm a little out on time difference (It'll be 1 AM as it is), so I'd rather get in early, or whenever you two are prepared to start. Have you PM'd the other team to see when they're ready?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 pm

Hey, i'll be the first 2 fight from Manipulation. tell me when u r ready. GL squadee ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Sorry, I'm not available today I'm afraid. Are you free tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:26 am

early 2marrow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:01 am

sry about changing the time format but u guys can finish ur match wenever as long as ur actually tryin 2 contact ur opponents. PM me if u cant get in touch wit ur opponent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:54 pm

What sort of time today? I'm available later this evening
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:18 am

Dude Squadiee :D hook me up with a clan!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:17 am

Wish I could, but I don't play in a clan :P

Check the free agents board in the clan section, they always look for new recruits there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:22 am

I beat xXSoulXx in the first match of the team battle. Was a really close battle , I had a lot of fun. Good to finally get away from Scrubs :D

So, do I swap out, stay on or is it a choice?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:31 am

it's a choice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

Okay, I'll contact my team and how they want to play it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 am

make sure you guys report the wins/losses of the match on the reporting thread.

**denotes edits
**just reliazed that there isn't a reporting thread yet**

**why is there no delete post function**
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:52 am

oh, sorry, to make things easier it was 2 - 0
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:58 am

sooooo who on urr team is fighting?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:06 am

We're all taking it in turns, and I believe that LightningLi was next, unless Raze wants a go
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:18 am

well i can finnaly play 2marrow. just contact meh and we'll play...i'll b on all day (that'll give u sum time)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:33 am

I'll send em a PM now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:06 pm

gead813- 2 lightning- 0 ^_^

gg's
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:58 am

Ok, so we won?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:04 am

2 vs 2 now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:48 am

Is flare playing the next match so all yours get a go or are you staying on to play me or Raze?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:59 am

yeah, flare is going 2 play the next 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To make things easier   To make things easier Clock14

Back to top Go down

To make things easier
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next