Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stages you should avoid on competitive play...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Empty
PostSubject: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:13 pm

All the stages are beautifully designed and have their own artistic vibe. But their are 4 stages that you should consider NOT picking on a serious match...

1. Name: Mount myoboku
Description: This is the one with some frog statues and fountains.
Reason: It lags even offline, messing up your subs, combos etc.

2. Name: Forest of Death
Description: The Dark green jungle.

3. Name: Training field
Description: There is grass, a lake, forest some rocks...

4. Name: Uchiha hideout
Description: The gray square building with the throne.
Reason: The throne!!!! Some people (like me ) might use itachi's throne to stall, turtle, run around and take cover from kunais, jutsus, ultimates, awakenings c. dashes, etc. until time runs out. It's really annoying (and fun lol)

I liked to point this out so if you are host don't just go random and use your stage as an advantage especially if it's a rank match or a tournament.

Throne tips:
Deidara's grab can go through it. (Maybe Orochimaru, yamato and Jugo's grab please check I have the RROD!!!Crying)
Pain's Chakra shuriken can go through it.
Susano's sword can slice through it.
Kisame can throw water sharks through it if his close touching the throne. (I think his U2 can also plus other chars please check 4 me!)

Last edited by Ziiko on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Interesting..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:21 pm

lol every1 hates the hideout but forest of death doesnt rly lag much 4 me but mount myoboku does mess up my combos sometimes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:02 am

Just play at Orochimaru's hideout. One of the only ones that cannot be abused by Lee and Guy with Grab and tilt expansion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:57 am

shadow9794 wrote:
lol every1 hates the hideout but forest of death doesnt rly lag much 4 me but mount myoboku does mess up my combos sometimes
Yeah it doesn't lag much, but stilll it does; And even more while playing teams online.

@Benfen I like that stage but it's too big and it's square shaped so you might get cornered or spend much of the time chasing your opponent. That's why I prefer the Final Valley. Because it's not too big, not too small and it's round. It's perfect! drool

Last edited by Ziiko on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:19 am

The Final Valley can be abused with the small elevation points. Lee and Guy can grab/tilt off the edge of them. Orochimaru's hideout is the only non-lag one that cannot be abused from my experience.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:20 am

I could be wrong though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:23 am

the statues are actually of the Hashirama Senju and Madara Uchiha...
they battled for the title of First Hokage at the Valley of the End...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:04 am

@Benfen I haven't encountered ppl that do those attacks so I can't relate sorry. And thanks for the advice ;)

@Mako Thanks for the correction I don't follow the series much, but I love this fighting game Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:06 am

I'll add you and show you the move when I'm on sometime.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:44 am

training field lags too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:33 pm

lol no worries...

imo, the Forest of Dead Trees is one of the better stages to play on. I've never had any lag problems there...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:33 pm

So, what stages are the best to play on?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 pm

@Nathan-The rest are good, depends on how much space you want.

@Lumin- I didn't know that, I'll have to check.

@Mako- I think it doesn't lag on PS3 but it lags on Xbox. Unfortunately my Xbox has the RROD and the PS3 is my cousins so I barely play now :( So if any1 have both systems please check for me which ones lag so I can edit the original post.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:33 pm

mako shark wrote:
lol no worries...

imo, the Forest of Dead Trees is one of the better stages to play on. I've never had any lag problems there...

yea thts one of my favorite stages, has no lag & the environment itself isnt too bad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

It normally lags when you have balance supports and start spamming c. shurikens or jutsus.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 pm

I had this one time that i to fought with SM naruto at mount myoboku and unfortunately, i got STUCKED on one of the frog statues while dodging his chakra gun volley!!

Really hate the stage... Crying
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 pm

The hell? These stages dont lag for me. What type of lag are you speaking of?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:54 pm

The one that delays lol. They simply lag if theirs alot of projectiles and supports going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:24 am

Aww, my favorite stage is Training Field.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:38 am

Well imo it happens in alot of stages when there's supports and stuff all over the place when ur close to the wall...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:33 pm

They do, but I mainly play singles and these stages I mentioned, still lagged. (even offline)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stages you should avoid on competitive play...   Stages you should avoid on competitive play... Clock14

Back to top Go down

Stages you should avoid on competitive play...
Page 1 of 1