Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Empty
PostSubject: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 am

..........IMO Temari. The only useful thing thats in her arsenal that i know of is her tilt move. I've been trying to get good with her but im starting to lose all hope. Im i missing something? HELP NEEDED. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:17 am

I don't know much about Temari, so the best I can do is refer you to cuttin's guide; if you haven't seen it already.

http://www.arashiboards.com/t304-at-the-mercy-of-the-wind-a-guide-for-temari-fans
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:11 pm

Temari is actually pretty good from a very very very very long distance
Imo hardest to use/win with for me is probably kank. I use him for the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 pm

For me it would be Killer Bee. He just doesn't seem to have anything good. His combos are ALWAYS subbed when he does his handstand, his U2 is horrible (but damaging) . I find it really hard to beat anyone competent with him

Oh, and Deidara. I cannot play as Deidara. I don't always lose with him, but he is just so lack luster in my hands its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Mine is, Chiyo or any other puppet user.

I stink with puppets. x.x
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:49 pm

Ahh i see. Thanks for the reference DJ. I'll check it out. And Skyler-X, Squadiee, Nathan, maybe we can all get our hardest to use characters good together with a little training. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Choji is probably the least used character in the game. At least Karin is picked more than Choji, as a joke. He's the hardest to use imo, since his u1 and u2 are so hard to land, also his combos are some of the slowest in the game.

btw, are you ever gonna accept my friend requiest GF?

I'm LoCoo
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Yeah, i will Broham. As soon as i get back online man. But that maybe later on tonight or tomorrow tho. Awhile back i heard that we have similar play styles man. Can't wait to play you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:49 pm

Itachi is hardest to win with at high levels because he has been played against so many times, all the more experience the other guy has. Low levels, Orochimaru? IDK. Chouji is hard though.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:23 pm

omg what's a chouji, everybody keeps saying it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 pm

Bobroham wrote:
omg what's a chouji, everybody keeps saying it

I beleive, that it is a rather large man, with spiky hair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm

It couldn't possibly be this one

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Ch%C5%8Dji_Akimichi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:10 pm

GF_SuZaKu wrote:
Ahh i see. Thanks for the reference DJ. I'll check it out. And Skyler-X, Squadiee, Nathan, maybe we can all get our hardest to use characters good together with a little training. Thanks guys.

You realize I'm not only the best kank in arashiboards (and likely the world as far as uns2 is involved) but my kank also beat out the people and won the last tournament. I'm not saying I'm not good with kank, but he is hard to use.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Lol I like how you discreetly threw in that "won the last tournament". I lold at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

:P It might win the next one as well if everything goes as planned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:30 pm

No offence Skyler but, Teddy D has the best Kank i've seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

i think the hardest character 2 use is killer bee cuz EVERYTHING is easily subbed against him it seems like the only thing decent about him is his grab & awakening
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 pm

^

Definitley Shadow.

Low levels=Killer Bee. High levels=Killer Bee. "Oh the opponent has Killer Bee. I have an R2 button. I win :P"

I hayte the unbalancedness in this game =_="
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 pm

benfen(TNS) wrote:
^

Definitley Shadow.

Low levels=Killer Bee. High levels=Killer Bee. "Oh the opponent has Killer Bee. I have an R2 button. I win :P"

I hayte the unbalancedness in this game =_="

Lol, that's with every character in the game. If you have an R2 button, then you automatically win. :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:59 pm

I say Temari as well actually >_>

She's honestly not that good on her own at all. You really have to rely on the enemy slipping up when you use her.

people like Bee and Tobi have good awakenings to fill any gaps(Bee has a good tilt too). I haven't touched the puppets yet, but for now I say Temari. I lost SO many battles when I first started using her....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:14 am

Cuttin, i have so much respect for you... the fact that you really like Temari so you dedicated yourself to mastering her even if it meant losing many battles. I felt that way about Suigetsu, and now he's one of my best characters. Go us!...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:42 am

Reminds me of me and Lee...

Anyways, Temari has a great awakening too (immune to items/kunai and great damage may I add).

On topic, R2>Killer Bee. R2=/=>Shikamaru, because he can actually bait KnJ's and waste the opponent's Chakra with his tilt, which has little to no cooldown on the first hit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:05 pm

It's obviously Tobi, He lags and says a little phrase after every attack lol leaving himself open to be owned by almost any attack!

Temari is pretty good her awakening is great, ppl mainly c.dash to avoid her tornadoes so try to do a jutsu when they dash, then when they'r on the floor use her tornadoes which are hard to dodge and do great damage. She has good specials, items and a quick grab so idk why u think she sucks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:48 pm

Ziiko wrote:
It's obviously Tobi, He lags and says a little phrase after every attack lol leaving himself open to be owned by almost any attack!

LOL, one thing I hate about Tobi is that. If you miss you're going to get raped.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:52 am

The absolute hardest character to play with is Sasori :P.

Just kidding, anyone can play Sasori, really, but seriously, yeah, it has to be Choji, Shino, Hinata, those side character people. And we can't forget Kakuzu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ Clock14

Back to top Go down

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next