Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 am

First topic message reminder :

..........IMO Temari. The only useful thing thats in her arsenal that i know of is her tilt move. I've been trying to get good with her but im starting to lose all hope. Im i missing something? HELP NEEDED. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 am

Zeion wrote:
The absolute hardest character to play with is Sasori :P.

Just kidding, anyone can play Sasori, really, but seriously, yeah, it has to be Choji, Shino, Hinata, those side character people. And we can't forget Kakuzu.

R U still kidding? lol the character's power in the game have nothing to do on their power in the anime. Those u mentioned are actually pretty good. Check the tier list thread.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:25 am

@Ziiko: Tobi's moves do have stupid joke ending lag, but they can be canceled with shurikens and/or c. kunai ... i don't remember which one it is or if it's both
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 am

Thanks, good to know! Eventhough, he's still the worst.
But he is a good supporter, much better than Temari, she takes the worst supporter gold.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 am

Lol but he's just too unique and humorous to ignore. I love Tobi, but I suck with him
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:58 am

lol yeah me too, he's really funny but it's so hard to win a singles match against a skilled player.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 am

i say Killer Bee or Lars (for me).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:53 am

For me its naruto and Minato, I'm horrible with them. I kick butt with Choji but I don't use him online because I need Karin to keep me laughing through the fight, Shino to crush with his down combo after a sub or ninja move, and Tenten to see weapons hit people in the face and laugh. Keeps me in a good mood after cheap fights, win or lose.
For most people its either Tenten, Temari,Tobi (my bro gets beat down when he uses Tobi)i, or Choji.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................   The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................ - Page 2 Clock14

Back to top Go down

The hardest character in the game to use/win with is................
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2