Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible way to fix the game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Possible way to fix the game. Empty
PostSubject: Possible way to fix the game.   Possible way to fix the game. Clock14Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:14 pm

We all know CC2 doesn't want to fix the chakra system. So this is a way to fix things so CC2 won't have to touch it ^_^
I posted this on another forum so I thought I should post it here too. If it seems like a good idea, I'm thinking of mailing it to em in case they plan to make a storm 3......this will only take 2 minutes to read.

First off, Team ultimates should cost the whole chakra bar. They're easy enough to land already. This prevents chakra dash ---> Team ultimate. It also somewhat limits SB ultimates since you need the whole bar. If you miss with it, You still lose all your chakra! No exceptions. Regular ultimates follow the same rules(lose the same amount of chakra as if you landed it) but keeps the current chakra cost.

For every character, their (chakra)ninja move should be faster when moving forward compared to backwards. So even though Suigestu's forward (chakra)ninja movement is faster then his backwards one, he might not catch a Minato going backwards. Also, while ninja moving forward, you are immune to normal kunai. This gives people more reason to actually fight, and provides a counter to ninja move+ kunai spam(which can be annoying on larger stages).

Each character also gets a "running attack" So basically, like a tilt, each character has their own attack or combo if they press O during a forward ninja move. Again, this gives more offensive options. Each character can have something unique like Lee's being his own dynamic entry, or Temari throwing a wind barrage downward, while Choji's could be a diving grab.

Each shoulder button should be assigned either KnJ, or guard. Guarding overrides the KnJ. So if you're guarding a combo, and try to KnJ at the same time, you'll never KnJ since you're also holding down the guard button. If you let go of the guard button to KnJ, you risk getting hit if you didn't time it right. This obviously makes trying to KnJ a combo more risky if you're already blocking, and makes those "Just stand there having seizures" players more susceptible to kunais since they can't block at the same time.

Put in air grabs to counter jump blockers. Can be comboed from an air dash for characters with faster grabs.

Nerf some of the obvious awakenings to fit in with the fix.

And for balance sake, add statistical variety to the characters. Different defence, attack ect. An ultimate from Jugo on Tenten should be much more damaging then an ultimate from Ino to Gaara. Characters with high/low chakra pools in canon should be shown. Characters like Kakashi and Itachi should lose more chakra when thrown to the ground while characters like Naruto or Kisame should lose less. Characters like Neji, Tsunade or Hinata should cause characters to lose more chakra when thrown to the ground due to chakra denial or being a heavy hitter in canon. Speedy characters stay speedy ect. This makes Items more useful for some characters.(A Sakura with naturally high attack power with a attack buff and defence debuff on a Karin can be trouble) Also add healing items/justu/awakenings for appropriate characters/support

Have guard supports be useful by countering SBs.(like in NUNS1 where they would catch you if you pressed the right button)

and please, REMOVE....THE CHAKRA ORBS....=_=

I know it's long enough, but a thing to add for healing:

Items heal immediately, but heal more the lower your HP is. You only get 1. Maybe 2.

Healing justu heal not as much as items, but are infinite. But they leave you COMPLETELY vulnerable.

Healing awakenings are self explanatory.

Healing supports heal any one in their healing zone. Even the opponent. They can still be hit and retreat. Also, depending on the character, the zone varies in size and duration.

What do yall think?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Possible way to fix the game.   Possible way to fix the game. Clock14Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:00 pm

This actually sounds pretty good, and would balance the game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Possible way to fix the game.   Possible way to fix the game. Clock14Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:26 pm

I totally like your idea. 1 Thing i'd add to it is a limit on shurikens (for ranged chars only their ninja move shurikens imo.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Possible way to fix the game.   Possible way to fix the game. Clock14Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am

glenndevis wrote:
I totally like your idea. 1 Thing i'd add to it is a limit on shurikens (for ranged chars only their ninja move shurikens imo.)

well I guess, but being able to ninja move or chakra dash through kunais and chakra kunais that have a limit seemed like overkill :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible way to fix the game.   Possible way to fix the game. Clock14

Back to top Go down

Possible way to fix the game.
Page 1 of 1