Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

"Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:54 pm

The official Killer Bee guide by Cuttin_in_town!(Also the author of the Neji, Sai, Tenten, and Temari guides)

(Take notes ya dig? )
"Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee E77ca4fab5cb291c233e0414891acb7f1263259374_full

Table of Contents

1............................................................Intro

2............................................................Pros & Cons

3............................................................Basic Attacks

4............................................................Justu

5............................................................Ninja Tools

6............................................................As Support

7............................................................Awakening

8............................................................Recommended Supports

9............................................................Conclusion

Intro
Welcome! This is my fifth guide for arashi!(I'm catching you, guidemaster da bomb ). Anyway, since I don't want to forget everything about Bee, I'm going to do his guide. I used to main him for a while till I dropped him for the QPS, so I do have experience. As a character, I don't really like him much, but his fighting style is way to unique to pass up. Now, lets take a look at the guide shall we?

Pros & Cons
Pros
1) Grab does SB(strike back)
2) Above average awakening
3) Good air combo

Cons
1) Combos leave him completely vulnerable and are easy to sub
2) Justu is slow, easy to sub, and leaves him vulnerable
3) Ninja tools have no chemistry
4) Grab sometimes "slides" around the enemy
5) U2(Ultimate justu) is slow, has ton of ending lag, and no invincibility on startup

Basic Attacks
Idle combo
----------------------------------------------------------------
24 Hits
19% Damage
4 Hits during awakening
26% Damage during awakening

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bee does his seven sword style slasher stuff. Bounces his foe, ending with a kick. Causes SB. You'd have to face an enfant to finish this combo. Bad, bad, baaad combo.

<,> combo
---------------------------------------------------------------
14 Hits
21% Damage
---------------------------------------------------------------
Bee cuts and cuts, jumping over his enemy, then Sasuke vs Bee anime style, stabs his enemy away. Causes SB. Ends in a cutscene so it disables supports. It does the most damge, causes SB, has a cutscene, and has the least amount of hits. There's NO reason to use his other combos.

^ combo
--------------------------------------------------------------
23 Hits
19% Damage
--------------------------------------------------------------
Bee hacks and slashes, finishing with an upward foot....sword...spin.....slice. Sends the foe in the air. Subbing this is easier then breathing. Don't use it.

v combo
-------------------------------------------------------------
18 Hits
20% Damage
-------------------------------------------------------------
Bee does the usual, this time ending it by slightly lifting his enemy off the ground, and slamming them to the floor. Like his other combos, unless canceled it's pretty dangerous to use.
Tilt
------------------------------------------------------------
9 Hits
13% Damage
6 Hits during awakening
17% Damage during awakening

Bee does his flipping slicer leap, then ends it by slamming his foe to the ground. Pretty goo damage for a tilt. Has good range and tracking. The slam can be canceled into his c.Kunai, grab, justu, or air dash. Honestly, this, his grab, and his air combo are his only viable attacks. For a multi hit, it's not that easy to sub. Like every other tilt cancel, mix up your choices. If it looks like they will continue guarding, grab ect.

Air combo
-----------------------------------------------------------
5 Hits
10% Damage
Bee does an upward kick, does some spin kicks, and ends with a kick sending the foe to the ground. Short and sweet combo. Strong for its genre of attack. Jump and start this up if you don't want to risk a tilt. It's pretty good for what it's worth. Not doing his last kick will leave the enemy in a falling state, allowing supports to combo.

Grab
10% Damage
10% Damage during awakening
Bee does his infamous "Sasuke-kabob". His grab is pretty mediocre in startup and ending lag. It causes SB. Sometimes however, Bee seems to "slide" past his target when he grabs. It's pretty annoying. I think this happens when Bee is too close to the enemy. Just try to keep some distance when you want to grab and it should be fine.

Kunai- Basic shuriken.

c.Kunai- Again, basic kunai.

Justu
U2
30% Damage
Bee gets his Hachibi cloak on and charges his enemy. If hit, he does Lariat. No invincibilty on startup hurts it badly since the startup is pretty slow. He does go through kunais when he finally charges however. It's pretty bad. It needs some timing to get it to land on SB. One way to land it howver, is off of a "lifter" support like Lars. As soon as they hit the air, use your U2. Their reaction is to tech, but they then land directly into his Lariat.

U1
10% Damage
18% Damage during awakening
Bee does a Chidori like lightning justu. It causes SB. Is a multi hit. It's pretty easy to sub. It's invincible to combos and kunai. It has startup animation, and a lot of ending lag. Don't use it. If you must, use it to cancel out a CQC enemy support when you're in your tilt like Hidan, or to punish people who constantly dash at you.

Ninja Tools
Character Item- Bee's rhyme book. It increases his movement speed for a longer duration.

< Item- Defense down tags. used to lower the enemies defense

v Item- Speed up boost. Raises his movement speed for a short duration

> Item- Kunai rains. They should be used to stall really

As Support
Bee is pretty bad as a support. His kunais suck. His justu can be done others, but better. Course, his justu is nice to have as a "back off" support. And since it isn't so good or vital, Bee can be a good guard support. Bee only has one team bonus team. Jinchuuriki( Bee, Gaara, any Naruto). He gets 3 red(U3 damage), and 3 purple(Support gauge speed) for having regular Naruto and Gaara, while he gets 4 red and 2 purples for having Sage Naruto and Gaara.

Awakening
Bee goes full on 8tails. It's a pretty good awakening that really helps Bee. DON'T JUST SPAM HIS JUSTU!!!!! Idiots do this all the time. Are you an idiot? Didn't think so. His justu is easy to sub, and can be avoided by walking to the side. The main thing you want to do is analyze your situation. Does the enemy have ready supports? Is your enemy doing the usual ninja move(strafe) while throwing kunai? If yes to any of these two, throw out a c.Kunai. It should go through the kunais and send your foe to the ground. Try to jump forward with it so you can be advancing too. While they are on the ground, chakra dash or ninja move to them. YOU CAN STILL GUARD IN AWAKENING!!!!! Don't just tank a support. Guard it and go on your day. If they get up and block, do your grab since it's pretty fast. If they try to run away, chakra dash them, then do your tilt. If it goes through, follow up with an OTG(off the ground) justu. They won't expect it. Continue the process of tilt/grab for CQC, and c.Kunai for long range. You should be set. This time, you're Hachibi. Don't worry about SBs :D

note- Using a speed up boost can make Hachibi's usual slow movement, go completely faster. His defense down tag can help too. Don't forget to use items before awakening!

Recommended Supports
"Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee 571091-bigthumbnail
Bee needs some range as you've probally have noticed. So giving him some range supports should do him some justice. Close range supports like Naruto, Chiyo, or Taka Sasuke help him too. It's just preference though, so it doesn't matter. I will add that "lifter" supports can help Bee pull off his cruddy U2. Also balnce supports from Sasuke and Lars can help him do a tilt loop as I call it. Tilt, then cancel into c.Kunai. By the time Lars or Sasuke are done throwing kunais, you start your tilt again. Keep doing this till the enemy runs out of chakra, or gets his/her guard broke. If the latter, go for a grab for SB. If you don't get chakra back from being on support lvl 3, use your other support to stall time.

Conclusion

Hmm.....this guide feels like it's lacking something....anyway, this is my Bee guide. Outside of awakening, there's not much he can do. So if you were excpecting some kind of AT list or something, sorry to disappoint. Any feedback is wanted. Thanks for reading.

Last edited by Cuttin_in_town on Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

"Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:30 pm

Ok finished with him......I'll fix the v combo, and justu data when I can. Also will be giving a more equal update to all my guides....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:30 pm

Well its nice, you should make some custom combos.
He doesn't have Bomb Cancels like Kank so they will need to be shorter
(Bomb cancels let me basically buff out their KnJ and throw a U2 counter with the lack of lag)

So Suggest something like doing his over-the head flip into rising bomb with support.
Side combo cancelled into Jutsu is often unexpected, and if you do the cinematic...
They will not expect the sudden change out and they won't do assists with fear of the cinematic.

Also make some custom teams. I'd also suggest you list the dot values given by his only team.

To be honest though, Gaara is a good support. If you ever do land a U1, fire off gaara and his sand tsunami will chase and hit on the ground. Him on balance is always good. Aside from him its dependant on your opponent. Give a few examples, like a minimum of 2 universal (good teams to always consider) and 2 situation (Teams to consider depending on your opponents character choices) for each type of thing.

This means 2 teams you can use pretty much anywhere with good protection and style benefit (guarding and pressure)

2 Teams involving need for bubbles (Fighting puppets, fighting taka, fighting rushers)
2 Teams for multi-hits (Fighting puppets, fighting susanoos, counter-awakenings)
2 Teams for guard pressures (Examples of some of these people are shino, chiyo, kiba)

This lets the reader gather that there is more than one way and these make a landmark for them to map their own strategies off of.

Aside from this, fix the down combo information and that should be all good.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:40 pm

His u1 is also great for people that are constantly dashing at you. His U2 is also very easy to hit people off of sb's.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:00 pm

Skyler-X wrote:
Well its nice, you should make some custom combos.
He doesn't have Bomb Cancels like Kank so they will need to be shorter
(Bomb cancels let me basically buff out their KnJ and throw a U2 counter with the lack of lag)

So Suggest something like doing his over-the head flip into rising bomb with support.
Side combo cancelled into Jutsu is often unexpected, and if you do the cinematic...
They will not expect the sudden change out and they won't do assists with fear of the cinematic.

Also make some custom teams. I'd also suggest you list the dot values given by his only team.

To be honest though, Gaara is a good support. If you ever do land a U1, fire off gaara and his sand tsunami will chase and hit on the ground. Him on balance is always good. Aside from him its dependant on your opponent. Give a few examples, like a minimum of 2 universal (good teams to always consider) and 2 situation (Teams to consider depending on your opponents character choices) for each type of thing.

This means 2 teams you can use pretty much anywhere with good protection and style benefit (guarding and pressure)

2 Teams involving need for bubbles (Fighting puppets, fighting taka, fighting rushers)
2 Teams for multi-hits (Fighting puppets, fighting susanoos, counter-awakenings)
2 Teams for guard pressures (Examples of some of these people are shino, chiyo, kiba)

This lets the reader gather that there is more than one way and these make a landmark for them to map their own strategies off of.

Aside from this, fix the down combo information and that should be all good.

Hmmm, so basically, a strategy section. Seems good. But I'll get that done on the weekends.

I added your info Lumi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:08 pm

basically. I'd divide it up a bit. Look at the kank section, for example.
Seperate sections for more in-depth parts of his strategy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:16 pm

2 mo' pros! :P

His U1/U2 can easily connect off SB.
U1 causes SB! (can SB loop)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:22 pm

lol, took you this long to get to my Bee guide? : D

Thanks, but the way I do pros and cons are a wee bit different. The only SB worthy thing I mention is for grabs. Likewise common things such as easily comboing off of SB isn't that much of a pro as it is still easy to sub, and a U3 or U2 would be prefered. Thanks for the input though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee   "Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee Clock14

Back to top Go down

"Don' hide what's inside, let muh guide turn the tide!" The guide for Killer Bee
Page 1 of 1