Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Empty
PostSubject: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 am

After talking around with other members for awhile, They were able to come up with 4 valid names for our clan. Just post which one you want and I will vote if it is needed for a tie breaker. Feel free to leave your opinion on the names here if you are not in the clan or want to join the clan. For members of the clan if you have a suggestion name you prefer over these you may go ahead and add it.

The names are:
1. Arashinobi
2. Rasen Warriors or Shinobi (doesn't matter)-4 votes for Rasen Shinobi
3. The Hidden Storm Village-4 votes
4. SparkleZ (DJs idea)-2 vote

Voting is over. Hidden Storm Village Won

Last edited by RasenRengan on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:45 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm

I'm gonna vote for the Rasen Shinobi Clan!!! HYES it's just so boss
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:18 pm

woah, it posted twice... maybe it should count for 2 votes

well anyways, i've decided that i want to join your clan when i can. So yeah just give me any details about that whenever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 pm

My clan sucks so I'm giving that up, can I join you guys, I like the Hidden Storm Village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Where is SparkleZ? D=

Ok serious now... I like Rasen Shinobi the most. (Warriors is meh)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:31 pm

Hidden storm village
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:52 am

SparkleZ fo sho
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am

SparkleZ lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 am

hmmm, tough decision.

Ill go with Rasen Shinobi
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:15 am

hidden storm village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:17 am

The Hidden Storm Village
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:35 am

hidden storm village sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.   Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote. Clock14

Back to top Go down

Spectre, Prostriker, GlennDevis, and Nathan its time to vote.
Page 1 of 1