Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Empty
PostSubject: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:07 am

Since viz.com is a giant penis I will post this here. The story starts right where Sasuke finally meets Itachi in the Uchiha hideout.

Sasuke glanced around. He obviously didn't need it seeing as this was his clans secret hideout, one of them anyway. "So you finally made it..." A cold voice said. He was sitting in the one and only chair in the place. "You!" Sasuke roared. "How dare you! You shall feel my wrath!" Sasuke dashed at Itachi. "A novice move, but exactly what I would expect from my younger brother" Itachi said after catching Sasuke in a genjutsu. "I just want to talk..." He continued. "You had enough time to talk while killing off our clan!" Sasuke yelled at Itachi. "I'll restore the Uchiha, but not before I destroy you!" He ended with. "Sasuke... I just want to talk..." Itachi released Sasuke from the genjutsu. "I risked everything for you," Itachi said. "Risked everything? You destroyed our clan! Killed our father! Do you need anymore reasons?" Sasuke snapped back. "That night... It was a mission from the hidden leaf," Itachi said grimly. "No way! Impossible! I don't believe you!" Sasuke was still. "It really was," Itachi coughed out. "Danzo sent me on it. He's the real brains behind konoha..." "No, that blonde chick with the big boobs is!" Sasuke said. "Who the hell is Danzo?" "Danzo is a part of ANBU root. You met one of his deciples... Sai, was it?" Itachi said calmly. "Yeah, he reminded me about Naruto..." Sasuke said. "And that night... I wasn't alone," Itachi resumed. "The one known as Madara Uchiha helped me." "Impossible! He is dead!" Sasuke's face was red with anger at this point. "Think what you want." Itachi coughed up blood. "Ones reality is anothers dream," he states. "The Leaf were scared of an Uchiha uprising, so I was chosen as a spy and as an assassin," Itachi says. Sasuke's eyes were tearing up. "Wait... Your mission was to kill off the entire Uchiha clan? You killed our mother, our father, your lover, but you couldn't kill me?" Sasuke said. "Precisely," Itachi responded. "I've got you all wrong from the start then brother... The one we should be destroying, is this Danzo!" Sasuke said. "Let's go get him! Right now!" "I cannot. My illness is peaking, and I will... Die... Soon..." Itachi admitted. "No! You can't die! I just got to know the truth!" Sasuke said. "I just wanted you to hear it from my mouth," Itachi said. He sluggishly preformed some handseals. Two lights could be seen atop each of the Uchiha's heads. Both we glowing dimly. In the blink of an eye, Itachi's lightbulb went dark and Sasuke's bulb was bright as hell. "Itachi? Itachi? ITACHI!" Sasuke ran over to Itachi's motionless body and wept. After an hour of mourning, Sasuke went outside to find the rest of Hebi being guarded by Kisame. "They're all yours" Kisame said devilishly. Sasuke took Hebi 10 meters away. "We are no longer called 'Hebi'. We are now, 'Taka'" Sasuke stated. "Sounds cool boss" Suigetsu said. "And our main goal is to... Eradicate this 'Danzo'.

Hope you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Pool88888 wrote:
"No, that blonde chick with the big boobs is!"
i lol'd.

overall nice story though :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:06 am

Thanks, I was trying to be comedic there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:26 am

lol 5 stars?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:59 am

5 stars indeed

/bump
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 am

An alternate possibility that would have ended with a similar result.

Interesting take. I lol'ed the whole way through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)   Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction) Clock14

Back to top Go down

Itachi... Sasuke...(fanfiction)
Page 1 of 1