Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Empty
PostSubject: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Nice contributions, I don't like how your said on cons "U1 doesn't cause SB" and then right after saying "U1 causes SB"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:17 pm

typos fixed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Good stuff. :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:12 pm

you should probably mention how godly his air combo is....covers alot of ground, fast, and has almost no ending lag if blocked....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:44 am

Nice guide.
Remember his U1 can also hit opponents OTG. And you can tilt cancel > tag/bomb > U1. If you don't have enough chakra to U2.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 12:44 am

The biggest problems I have with my Kakuzu use is that EVERYTHING he does leaves him open. As far as his U2 being safe from midrange... I kind of disagree. I've used it midrange against a Sage Naruto and he blocked, U2d and it hit me before Kakuzu finished. His tilt is also VERY dangerous and VERY hard to get to the third motion. If someone subs his first move, you become their ***** for about 2-3 seconds (actually, if they sub just about ANYTHING he does). If someone wants to be a real ass, it's pretty much possible to sub anything Kakuzu does and then U2.

I agree however that his air combos are quite good, that's mostly what I use (as using his ground combos is about the equivalent of BEGGING to be abused). They also go into knockback. However I'm starting to doubt the ease of landing the U2. I played Bobroham the other day and in one match he subbed 3 knockback-U2s then abused me. Granted you can time the sub on them I'm sure, but 3? That's a lot.

Overall though I think he's a very underestimated character and not many people use him (or can). He does have some good moves, it just takes a lot of timing and risk management to use them effectively. Plus I consider his U2 to be the most absolute badass U2 in the entire game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Sun May 01, 2011 5:05 am

RebornEmperor E wrote:
The biggest problems I have with my Kakuzu use is that EVERYTHING he does leaves him open. As far as his U2 being safe from midrange... I kind of disagree. I've used it midrange against a Sage Naruto and he blocked, U2d and it hit me before Kakuzu finished. His tilt is also VERY dangerous and VERY hard to get to the third motion. If someone subs his first move, you become their ***** for about 2-3 seconds (actually, if they sub just about ANYTHING he does). If someone wants to be a real ass, it's pretty much possible to sub anything Kakuzu does and then U2.

I agree however that his air combos are quite good, that's mostly what I use (as using his ground combos is about the equivalent of BEGGING to be abused). They also go into knockback. However I'm starting to doubt the ease of landing the U2. I played Bobroham the other day and in one match he subbed 3 knockback-U2s then abused me. Granted you can time the sub on them I'm sure, but 3? That's a lot.

Overall though I think he's a very underestimated character and not many people use him (or can). He does have some good moves, it just takes a lot of timing and risk management to use them effectively. Plus I consider his U2 to be the most absolute badass U2 in the entire game.

kakuzu's tilt isnt so bad cuz u can cancel it into a c. kunai or u1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14Mon May 02, 2011 5:21 am

I tried the whole cancelling thing today... It DOES cancel a little sooner than it normally ends, but it still leaves him really open if someone subs the first part of the first hit. Granted this doesn't often happen, but when it does, it sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu   Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu Clock14

Back to top Go down

Even Hell Runs on Money: The Guide to Kakuzu
Page 1 of 1