Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Empty
PostSubject: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:59 am

I played someone online once who used Killer Bee as main and then 2 Naruto's as assists. He did this by selecting Sage Mode Naruto as an assist and then stopped the selection cursor on normal Naruto. The timer eventually ran out and thus it selected Naruto again.
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah, its the timer glitch. You can do it with Minato as main and Lars too I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh I see, so it's known. I don't see many advantages with this though. it doesn't give your team a huge bonus with the Team Spheres. I guess it is kind of neat. It could be used to throw off your opponent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 pm

never saw that happen to me b4..its jus naruto anyway..he doesnt do much
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:08 am

I was thinking the same thing Apoc, haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:46 pm

I've seen it before too but never tried it but I might soon to see how it is :D. Btw Apoc, where did you get the Naruto Nine Tail's Chakra Mode signature? Looks pretty cool o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?   Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto? Clock14

Back to top Go down

Killer Bee, Naruto and...Naruto?
Page 1 of 1