Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card Empty
PostSubject: Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card   Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:51 am

Yes I copied the idea BECAUSE I CAN.

Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card 2jfwy9j

Tailed Beast: Eight-Tailed Giant Ox (Hachibi)
Classification: Jinchūriki
Affiliation: Kumogakure
Clan: Yotsuki clan

Combos: Air combo - Good, no other thoughts. Just good. Ground combos are a bit different though. The give off a lot of hits which makes them pretty easy to KnJ. Also very predictable in a way.

Grab: The range is really mediocre but if it connects in can cause SB which can help you out immediately after the grab.

Tilt: He does a flip-esque move straight forward. Nothing much to say.

U1: Rising bomb - Think Chidori, but slower.

U2: Lariat - He turns into partial 8 tails and charges. If made contact it goes into the animation. Good damage but the approach is slow.

Awakening: Killer Bee uses his inner demon to unleach Hachibi v2 all over the battlefield. You are a giant ox/octopus/oxtopus thing. His new U1 is A ray of light that wil explode if contact is made.

Character bonuses - Killer Bee/Gaara/(any)Naruto will give you the "Jinjuuriki" Bonus.

Killer Bee is mostly a close range character due to the nature of his techniques.

Luminssence wrote:
His u1 also causes sb, his tilt might too. Also his u2 can hit people off of sb's.
Gracias Lumin.

"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The Eight-Tailed Beast's a killer bee rockin' the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I float...like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast

Last edited by Pool88888 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card   Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:36 am

lol theres gona b a ton of these info cards
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card   Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card Clock14Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:49 pm

His u1 also causes sb, his tilt might too. Also his u2 can hit people off of sb's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card   Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card Clock14

Back to top Go down

Who in the rap rubbin? Killer Bee Ninja Info Card
Page 1 of 1