Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:31 am

i keep losing to itachi in awakening mode. i cant win especially small maps.i can be winning by bar in a half and still lose . im not nub. imma beast wit kisame. i try everything cant win. imma battle hardened ninja in 48w 52L duh thanx to glendavis guide by the way lol but i get all losses from itachi help plz!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:53 am

Susano'o is a problem, but I find you need to be good at KNJ'ing to escape otherwise your screwed. On larger maps, try sidestepping and running alot, make Susano'o come to you, cause alot of people will do the Susano'o "crawl", these aren't a problem as you can stall Susano'o until it runs out. If it's a rusher, try launching a shark at Susano'o, or supports as it deals damage, and at this point they are close to death so it shouldn't take much.

Susano'o may seem OP, and it generally is, but if KNJ is used in sync with ninjutsu/supports against it, you can take it down.

But honestly go look at the Itachi guides in the character discussion, because although it is aimed at making you better with Itachi, if you know all that he does and the limits/strengths and weaknesses of Susano'o, you can find ways to beat it :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:38 pm

I don't know alot that Kisame can do to stop susano'o.
Like Shinra_Tensei already said: KNJ and run!

If it chakra dashes just block -> jump block away because the sword has a long range. =l
If it's at long range use his jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Well maybe we could play some time and you can be Itachi and I'll show you how I beat it.

I rarely take much damage from Susan. 9 tails on the other hand...
:ed2:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:24 pm

Bobroham wrote:
Well maybe we could play some time and you can be Itachi and I'll show you how I beat it.

I rarely take much damage from Susan. 9 tails on the other hand...
:ed2:

6TK "spawn trap" :ed2:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:01 am

Neji or Pain are fun to use against Susano'o :D Mainly Pain though.

I main Deidara and Temari, so how do you think I feel about fighting an awakening that takes no damage from ranged attacks ._. I just sidestep, use supports, and I tend to U3 when the enemy is between 1 bar and awakening HP.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:28 am

well seeing as how i main itachi i think i can shed some light on things. having good supports is always a plus wen fighting susanoo and running + jump block can defeat any unexperienced player but the best way to defeat susanoo is to not let itachi awaken at all :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:42 am

ummmm My best advice is to ummm ugh lol 1. Choose a char that ummm huvv fast U1(EXAMPLE)ShakamaruPainItachiKibaand more2. Choose a support that will be ummm uppie for a long time(EXAMPLE)HidanChiyoNijiHinata And more3. Just ummm jump and shield..... hehe cause they actually tend to DASH alot so just jump and shield.... also the bottom ITEM will help:) HOPE THIS HELPPIE:)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:10 am

Hidan as support can really help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 am

Here is one piece of helpful advice I forgot to mention. Never use a guard support against Itachi. When Susan dashes you, he wont bounce back and he'll be able to hit you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:29 am

Also if you dash at him, you'll will bounce back like if he blocked it, without the need for him to block.

Guard jump away while releasing supports until the amaterasu comes up close then you KNJ.

Hidan, Pain, Choji, Neji and Hinata supports keep Susano busy.

If you are the host, pick a large stage like the site of planetary devastation. Or go to Uchiha hideout and hide behind the throne lolz.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am

Bobroham wrote:
Here is one piece of helpful advice I forgot to mention. Never use a guard support against Itachi. When Susan dashes you, he wont bounce back and he'll be able to hit you.

I honestly never see the point of USING guard support at all XD. Chakra guarding [which generally fails against cDash anyways] is inferior to SB,combo augmenting,cover fire and ougi absorbtion.

You're right though, using guard supports will get you raped against Susano'o :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:40 am

Guard supports are good for ranged characters like Shino and Deidara. Chakra dashes get stopped and you can continue your combo. Too bad it doesn't work against U1's =l
Balance ruin Deidara's chakra shuriken. The downside isthat i don't get U2 protection.

Tenten is awesome against Susano'o U1 ftw lol. Or they rush into the jutsu and stop or they stay away and try to spam Amaterasu.

Deidara's grab is also useful to make giant awakenings bounce back. :problem:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:42 am

Balanced gives you more kunai... kunai are for ranged :coolguy:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:38 am

Bobroham wrote:
Balanced gives you more kunai... kunai are for ranged itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! 399940729

As the subs say; "That's my line" XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:37 pm

ummm heres what me always do againts soosano. Basicly Me just use Choji and for support i would use HIDAN and CHIYO:) and yewh are good to go:) just Jump and shield hehe, they tend to dash but if they dont dash ummm jump and U1:) also use your support wisely:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!   itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clock14

Back to top Go down

itachi awakening susanoo problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1