Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Awakening Durations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

All Awakening Durations! Empty
PostSubject: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Ok, I haven't actually sat down and counted every characters awakening duration but this is what I've found out:

1 count = 2 seconds
99 counts = 198 seconds

"Do certain actions help increase or decrease awakening durations?"
-No.
-------

Awakening levels:

-------

Level 1- When you are able to awaken the moment you get to the orange bar. Normally it's for characters with the generic stats up A-mode.
Characters: Kakashi, Karin, Kiba, Yamato, Pain, Ten-ten, Hidan, Sai, Kabuto, Ino, Konan, Orochimaru, Tsunade, Sakura, Shino, Kabuto and Lars.
Health: 50%
Strength: Generic All Awakening Durations! 61589
Duration: Around 15 counts = 30 seconds

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Level 2- These are a bit better than a stats up A-mode.
Characters: Deidara, Gaara, Choji, Chiyo, Taka Sasuke, Asuma, Kisame, Minato, Neji, Hinata, Temari, Tobi and Suigetsu.
Health: 45%
Strength: Below Average All Awakening Durations! 502718
Duration: Around 15 counts = 30 seconds

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Level 3- These are stronger...
Characters: Lee, Sasori, Kakuzu and Jiraiya.
Health: 40%
Strength: average All Awakening Durations! 838761
Duration: Around 13 counts = 26 seconds

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Level 4- These are dangerous...
Characters: Guy, Naruto(WS/9T), SM, Sasuke (kirin/spear) and Juugo.
Health: 35%
Strength: Above average All Awakening Durations! 109755
Duration: Around 13 counts = 26 seconds

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Level 5- Thee strongest!
Characters: Itachi, Killer Bee and Kankurou.
Health: 30%
Strength: Advanced All Awakening Durations! 571988
Duration: Around 12 counts = 24 seconds

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The time keeps going through the awakening cut scene so that's why the counts info are just an approximate.

***You're obviously not going to count during your match so I recommend you to pay attention to the 3 chakra flames next to the awakening icon. When there is 1 left and the icon is rapidly blinking red, try to position yourself to your advantage and get ready for the cool down mode.***

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cool down mode- When you get stats down and a dark color after awakening. All Awakening Durations! 277793
Duration- 15 counts = 30 seconds
Characters- All.
After cool down mode you recover the awakening icon.
Sakura's up item restores awakening.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Duration Exceptions:
1. Konan- 13 counts = 26 seconds
2. Deidara- 13 counts = 26 seconds
3. Choji- 10 counts = 20 seconds!
4. Tobi- 16 counts = 32 seconds
5. Minato- 16 counts = 32 seconds

Last edited by Ziiko on Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Nice contribution. I wouldn't have had the patience to do this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Nice job man.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:52 am

Thanks guys! The awakenings has always been a bit of a blur, I hope I cleared the fog a little bit ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:41 am

Final update!

1. Listed all characters.

2. Added a new level.

3. Corrected some data.

4. Added cool down duration.

5. Added more tips.

Sticky? Rep up? meh... STFU and GTFO!
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:09 am

Good stuff. Moved to specific game discussion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 pm

nice job:D but i think minato should be in level 4. He is so cheap when it comes to awakens. KNJ wont work. Shileding would break. if you try to run away, he could just dash and transport him self near you and RASENGAN!! lol i lost like half of my life cause of that awaken.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:56 pm

Simply ninja move sideways and you'll be fine. He'll be able to catch you with an air dash, so KNJ his air combo and keep NM sideways.

The levels are divided under the terms of the characters that share the same time duration and percentage activation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:30 pm

Kenothy wrote:
nice job:D but i think minato should be in level 4. He is so cheap when it comes to awakens. KNJ wont work. Shileding would break. if you try to run away, he could just dash and transport him self near you and RASENGAN!! lol i lost like half of my life cause of that awaken.

The list is made in order of duration and stat boost. As to how effective Minato's actual awakening is is actually OT. Plus, I will say that Minato's awakening is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:15 pm

u forgot to add that jugo's up item also restores awakening
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 am

Added, thx!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:53 am

Ziiko wrote:
Ok, I haven't actually sat down and counted every characters awakening duration
I did some deeper research and I misinformed you guys in some awakening durations. Please read the OP again.

Updated with fixed durations plus a "Duration Exceptions" part.
My apologies...<3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:56 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Awakening Durations!   All Awakening Durations! Clock14

Back to top Go down

All Awakening Durations!
Page 1 of 1