Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God's Angel: The Guide to Konan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Empty
PostSubject: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:33 pm

Last edited by cinik on Sun May 15, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Amazing read! :D Get it, son.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:16 am

now you can tell me what an amazing read it is lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:30 pm

Really great read indeed. Konan actually seems like a decent character now. It's funny how many people have rage-quit from by c.dash > U2. Thanks for the tip.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:40 am

Good read, but I use to play as Konan so I know all the tricks! :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 am

My friend mains Konan, he will find this interesting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Konan's U1 in awakening hits enemies on the ground...at least that's what I heard. Testing required.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Nice guide, but I advice you not to keep pressing the block button like that cuz it makes you look retarded.

Oh and the guy you fought first does not know how to use itachi, he fails.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 am

I wouldn't go as far as saying someone looks like a retard when mashing block, but there are other alternatives when you get yourself into a CQC (close quarters combat) situation. For example, holding guard and jumping out of the way or item canceling your cDash. That Gaara you fought opened himself up to many grapples but they weren't exploited. Also Konan's tilt can be canceled into her U1 which is safer and good for damage output.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God's Angel: The Guide to Konan   God's Angel: The Guide to Konan Clock14

Back to top Go down

God's Angel: The Guide to Konan
Page 1 of 1