Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could change any characters moveset...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If you could change any characters moveset... Empty
PostSubject: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Which characters would u change and what would u change?

I've been thinking about a few characters:
Hidan:
-His recovery after SB attacks should be faster so he can actually do something after a SB.
-He should be able to cancel out of his U1 with chakra shuriken, chakra dash, air dash,... If an opponent knj's u can cancel it so u won't be open for such a long time.

Temari:
-Make her ranged combo's chain better, last hit of air combo should go down like the first 2 hits do if the opponent is at close range.
-Her awakening should be invulnerable to chakra shurikens too... not only normal once.

Tenten:
-Reduce recovery after U1... really.
-Make her ranged combo's chain better

Deidara:
-You should be able to control Deidara when he's flying in the air during his tilt.
-Awakening should be smaller (just cuz i think they made it too big in the game lol) and make jutsu track as good as his normal jutsu outside of his awakening.

Gaara:
He's my fav char from the anime and imo they messed his play style up... lol.

-He should be a ranged character but only mid range like Shino. (his projectiles should be those smaller sand arm thingies he used in the air battle against Deidara. His projectiles should be very fast but horrible tracking. (the opposite of Shino's.)
-In his awakening he should fly on his sand cloud and move like Konan and have ranged attacks like Temari (again... faster than Temari's awakening combo's but bad tracking)
- Better tilt >.< Maybe something like Suigetsu's but with 2 waves of sand.
-He shouldn't be moving while doing his ranged combo's. He should move them in awakening tho.
-Cooler grab :D Gaara puts up his hand and uses his sand coffin -> sand burial. (slow grab, same range as his grab now, good damage, fast recovery, no SB.)
-NUNS1 U2 but shorter =/ THAT WAS ONE EPIC U2. xD
-Even worse movement... He should have very crappy movement cuz he shouldn't have to move too much in a fight... Like in the anime.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I like your ideas :o

I want Shikamaru to fight like Gaara. As in, ONLY, shadows. In the manga/anime he rarely uses his hands. No game has gotten this right, which is why I can't play my favorite character....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Off the top of my head, I think Pain's awakening should have been where all 6 Pains come out. You'd still be in control of only the main one, but each button you press or w/e should make the other Pains do things so that, basically, the opponent is getting constant pressure from all 6 of them, just like they would in a real fight. It'd be pretty difficult to fight, but way more fun and true to the anime. Just have it be one of the shorter Awakenings and BAM. You've got yourself something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Cuttin_in_town wrote:
I like your ideas :o

I want Shikamaru to fight like Gaara. As in, ONLY, shadows. In the manga/anime he rarely uses his hands. No game has gotten this right, which is why I can't play my favorite character....
Thx and gotta agree... It's weird to see Shikamaru fight like this.
I already like how he uses alot of items and smart "tricks" in his combo's but more shadows would be better. =l

Trinimmortal wrote:
Off the top of my head, I think Pain's awakening should have been where all 6 Pains come out. You'd still be in control of only the main one, but each button you press or w/e should make the other Pains do things so that, basically, the opponent is getting constant pressure from all 6 of them, just like they would in a real fight. It'd be pretty difficult to fight, but way more fun and true to the anime. Just have it be one of the shorter Awakenings and BAM. You've got yourself something awesome.

Yeah that would be cool but hard to implement in the game i think.
Maybe it should be more like this:
You only control the usual Pain but unlike other awakenings u can use "supports" those supports would be the other pains.
You should be able to choose the pain with the d-pad and every one of em should use another move.
The other Pains should be randomly running or standing in the arena (the opponent shouldn't be able to hit them cuz they should run away or dodge when the opponent gets close.) and u should only be able to use 1 "support" at the same time. Your opponent will never know where the attack will come from lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:53 pm

Asuma

Both his u2 and awakening are flying swallow, which is lame. Keep his awakening as flying swallow, and make his u2 Raigo, because Raigo is insanely Badass. The u2 animation would then be more like Itachi's and only hit right around him at close range, but still.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

give naruto ONE viable combo, it's all I ask for. only 1.

and maybe give Tobi a faster recovery, his ending lagg ruins every possible combo or punish.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:42 pm

I want Sasori to have 3 guards
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:53 pm

keep Itachi's awakening, but make his u2 different. like amaterasu or w/e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:09 pm

I would change killer bee's awakening to three-tail's mode.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:14 pm

change itachi's jutsu, so, because the fireball gets repetitive. Maybe Katon, hosenka no jutsu? Because in one of his combos he does goukakyou no jutsu already. Oh and change the UJ up...
Back to top Go down
[DJ]
Head Admin
[DJ]

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Turn Kisame into Zabuza.

Back to top Go down
http://www.arashiboards.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:40 am

[DJ] wrote:
Turn Kisame into Zabuza.

And give him better moves/options.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 am

HARM wrote:
[DJ] wrote:
Turn Kisame into Zabuza.

And give him better moves/options.

A hidden in the mist Awakening might be cool
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:56 am

[DJ] wrote:
Turn Kisame into Zabuza.

Noooo Kisame!!!
Anyway... If i could change something i would make his awakening drain even more chakra.
His jutsu should have the tracking of Deidara's jutsu. D:

Having Zabuze would be cool too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:01 am

It seems no 1 cares about sakura u2 -_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 am

Gaara

They couldn't have messed this character up more. He has a BLOODY INPENETRABLE SAND SHIELD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! But no, let's make that a guard that can be bypassed by grabs, and when it runs out, he gets stunned!

MY IDEA:

He ALWAY'S is guarding, any attack on him will fail. Now, before you say "wtfbrokenashell" hear me out. Maybe the shield uses CHAKRA!! (alot of chakra, because this game is already unbalanced) OMGG! Also, combo's are munted, he should have no combos. He should have only short punish attacks. With like one ranged attack. Really slow startup. And he should be slow as hell. And when he stops to guard he can guard without Chakra, but it is his guard he has now (with the exception of no chip damage). His combo's should only continue if the 1st hit hits, and there should be NO chance to KnJ. They should be quick with massive cooldown, the only time when his guard fails.One ranged attack, that sand rain stuff or whatever it was called. His English VA should put in more effort, he sounds too tempermental in this game. I'd write more but I'm tired.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:20 pm

I like ur guarding idea.
I also had an idea on his guard but i thought it would be too op. U came with a way to nerf it a bit... guard consuming chakra. :p

What I had in mind:
Gaara should take no chip damage (cuz the sand is blocking the attack... not Gaara)
His guard should be unbreakable.
He should not bounce back from chakra dashes (like puppet users guard.) so he's immune to SpT.

The downside to this would be that it consumes chakra. Not TOO much so hes like out of chakra in 10 sec or something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:27 pm

make an alternate nude costume for chiyo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Luminssence wrote:
make an alternate nude costume for chiyo.
/support
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:57 am

Lee u1 to the one on storm 1
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:49 am

Nice one 4life. Would be way better than the one he has now.

2 more changes i'd make:
-Sai: give him 1 ranged combo with running beasts and flying birdies.

-Kankuro: make him able to control the puppets seperately (with 2 analog sticks) instead of moving em both with 1.
Would be useful for mindgames and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Sai needs to be a long range character
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I think sai and deidara's U2 should be useable within the air.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:21 pm

ChubbyRules wrote:
I think sai and deidara's U2 should be useable within the air.
Would be cool. :D
Sai's air jutsu should change into birds instead of tigers and unchargable.
Deidara's jutsu working in the air should help him alot and he'd be less vulnerable. :o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:37 pm

I care about sakura

But I have written up these things about how a character's moveset can be changed in the next game or something. I'm basically listing out their jutsu ultimate jutsu and awakening. This one is for Pain who I felt could have been much better

* Jutsu: Shinra Tensei(Almight Push), Chakra Rod Slash ( Slashes at the opponent with the chakra rods then uses Shinra Tensei to send them away).

* Ultimate Jutsu: Water Release Exploding Water Colliding Wave and the Ultimate jutsu in the nuns2.
* Awakening 1: Calls upon the other Five Pains
* Justsu: Shinra Tensei, Animal Path's Summoning, and Asura path Hand rocket shooter.
* Ultimate Jutsu: Human Path Soul Remover, Preta Path chakra absorbing attack.
* Awakening 2: Rinnegan Awakening (Even though its already activated coudnt think of a name. In this awakening the deva path solos all the fighting with the other paths not jumping in to assist on combos.)
* Jutsu: Shinra Tensei, Chakra Rod Slash, and Bansho Tenin ( Must be at a certain distance to have it work)
* Ultimate Jutsu: Chou Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could change any characters moveset...   If you could change any characters moveset... Clock14

Back to top Go down

If you could change any characters moveset...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next