Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Combo's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Combo's  Empty
PostSubject: Combo's    Combo's  Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:04 pm

I want us to post in this thread some combos that we've used or made with any and all characters.Now I'm no expert when it comes to 2d fighters and you can go to other sites for advanced technical jargon,but I can at least get ya guys in the right direction. For the most part some people will have difficulty posting combo's because they will most likely type in stuff like Quarter circle Triangle/Y. I being the guy that I am will post up how most people type in basic movements and what not for combos.

Take a look at your number pad on your keyboard it should go like this

7 8 9
4 5 6
1 2 3

Now unless your keyboard was made in some backward ass country the number pad should look like this. Now each number represents a different direction and its always going to be from the 1p side ALWAYS other wise it becomes confusing.

7= backward jump
8= straight jump
9=forward jump
4= moving backward
5= Neutral
6= Forward movement
1= Moving backward into crouch
2= Straight down
3= forward crouch

If you were going to say super jump you would put this in
28 no space as its a quick input.

If you want to input a dash you would type it in like this
66 and for a back dash 44

The 5 will always mean neutral so if you have a combo that requires you to go back into a neutral stance just type in 5

For attacks instead of typing in square triangle circle X and whatever is on the X-box control lets just go with this.

L= Light attack
M= Medium attack
H= Heavy attack
S= Special attack
Air moves= A. With this just put in A. before the move ex: A.L
P= Partner
XF= X-factor

I know I may be forgetting something and I don't have inputs for cancels and stuff but this is just basic terminology that can be applicable to other games. Well the movement input is applicable to most if not all fighters and is pretty useful to know.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Combo's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Combo's    Combo's  Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:11 pm

Allow me to post an example of a quick combo with amaterasu.

LMH 214L

If I were to type it out it would look like this Light hit, medium hit, heavy hit, quarter circle back light hit

Now if we have everyone typing out all their combos like this the thread would look like a giant cluster fuck of words.
Back to top Go down

Combo's
Page 1 of 1