Arashi Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest!

HomeHome  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tsunade; Advanced Combos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tsunade; Advanced Combos Empty
PostSubject: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:52 am

There's a few other combos I've seen in videos and other topics that I wanted to add in to the thread. Keep in mind that almost every one of them can be air teched out of or Knj'ed due to the nature of UNS2 and its mechanics frowning upon anything besides one hit wonders. Keeping that in mind I believe that the risk is definitely worth it for each combo listed below.

Notation
Ougi = Ultimate Justu
KnJ = Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution)
M = Melee
R = Ranged
c.Dash- Chakra Dash (Chakra Load+Jump/Y+A)
j.dash - Jump Dash (Jump followed by neutral jump to dash toward opponent to interrupt).
j.M- M while in the air, usually referring to an air combo.
tilt.M- Tilt stick followed by M.
nm- double tap and hold A for ninja move.
KB- Knock back when friendship level is at one or higher.

Getting your opponent into mid Air
- One of Tsunade's combos ends with knocking your opponents into the air, but the combo is close to 8 inputs long so it's so unrealistic to pull off its baffling.
- I personally choose my support as Sakura because of her speed while you're in the air and you can chain her support into your Heaven Kick of Pain because of its huge air hit box.
- You can use the KB as your start for the Air combo. It's situation due to the fact that the distance for KB can change drastically.

Support
-----------
Sakura
- I solely use Sakura because I love the double u1's. Sakura has a little extra range on Tsunades so she can grab people who might think they've got a few inches on you and having Sakura for when you get knocked in the air is priceless. Her immediate response is especially useful when you get hit by a Knockback and your opponent looks like he's about to crack you open with a Triple Finisher.

Jiraiya
I've found that Jiraiya really helps against every ranged character. They often get distracted by the fact that they can't be hit while they spam R, but since Jiraiya spawns to your side he often doesn't get hit by the shurikens and just plows through into your opponent. I once accidentally chose Jiraiya when I fought a skilled Shino and wound up winning because of his Rasengan's interference.

Sakura and Kakuzu
- I personally don't like this combination but I've read a poster who swears by it. Jump, and activate both Kakuzu and Sakura, then follow Sakura's hit with Tsunade's u1.Heaven Kick of Pain and then Kakuzu's fireballs will hit your opponent while he's in the air even if he recovers in the air.

Combos
------------
Heaven Kick of Pain follow up
- If you actually hit your opponent with Heaven Kick you can follow up with a j.Dash and do some extra damage or force your opponent to Knj.

Chained Heaven Kick of Pain
(While opponent is in mid air) j.Dash -> u1.Heaven Kick of Pain -> j.Dash -> u1.Heaven Kick of Pain -> j.Dash -> u1.Heaven Kick of Pain -> j.Dash -> a.Mx3 (Tonguelashing) or Throw
- This combo just relies on the hopes that your opponent won't jump out or knj during the combo, but the real trick is getting the dashes off in conjunction with the u1's. If you want to pull the throw off, you'll need to walk a little closer to your opponent to connect, but after all those Kick's your opponent should be high enough in the air to allow for a second or two of prep.

Heaven Kick of Pain to Paradise Pure Land
(While opponent is in mid air) j.Dash -> u1.Heaven Kick of Pain -> u2.Paradise Pure Land.
- This requires a completely full chakra bar because you need to use her u1 followed by her u2. I suggest using Sakura to get your opponent in the air, but any move along the same lines including KB will give the proper momentum to push your opponent high enough for the u2. The only escape your opponent car really afford would be an air recovery after the u1.
- One of the only tricks to this is timing the u2 properly since it's got a short range and timeframe.

Tilt combos
tilt.M -> j.Dash -> [j.M x3(Tonguelashing)] or [Heaven Kick of Pain -> j.Dash -> j.M x3(Tonguelashing)] or [Heaven Kick of Pain -> Throw/Ougi(Paradis Pure Land)]
- This combo requires you to hit the opponent once with your tilt then follow it with a j.Dash for the air movement. The biggest up side to this combo is it's versatility. You can use it instead of c.Dash to get close to your opponent and it links into both moves that require chakra and her amazing air combo that wrecks face with only 3 hits.

References
Most of the combos are not ripped from other sites, but rather inspired by their contributions and information.

glenndevis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aSljhZ9hdU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJGCvrcaDI
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/982706-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2/faqs/61386

Last edited by Infrenis on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Got any other combos? I'm trying to learn Tsunade.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:19 pm

This is good, but i wanted Tsunade for myself. >:C Orochimaru AtK
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:03 am

Nice info.
A combo I try alot is: first hit of tilt -> air dash -> U1 -> grab/ougi (if the opponent doesn't tech in the air.)
I like to use Tsunade sometimes and if it wasn't for air teching she'd be alot better imo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:13 pm

Yeah, the Air tech is definitely the biggest thing holding her back. To be honest though, I've found that an opponent won't always air tech. Someone with a turbo controller (or really fast fingers :P) will only air tech most of the time. I've found quite a few times where I couldn't air tech no matter how fast I spammed. I don't have too many more legitimate combos on my mind at the moment, but I'll keep looking for new and more interesting things to do with Tsunade! She's one of my favorite characters currently, so I'll keep posting.
Sleep

If you post a combo on this list, would you mind if I added it to the main post? I'll add credit to your account in the references for the help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Nah u can add em if u want.
I don't play Tsunade THAT much so idk any more combo's.
First hit of tilt -> air dash -> air combo is another one I use with her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:46 am

nice stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsunade; Advanced Combos   Tsunade; Advanced Combos Clock14

Back to top Go down

Tsunade; Advanced Combos
Page 1 of 1